Chapter 3

NOTICE: This is a fictional story, nothing about this story is real. Any depictions of mature content is merely fictional. If this story is not for you then don't read it.

Please reframe from comparing the themes or any actions displayed by the characters as real life because they ARE NOT REAL.

I shouldn't have to make this but there you go, it's fiction and not real life...

Thank you and enjoy!

---------
Xander's POV:

I walked to my desk slowly as I was instructed to, I chanced a look back at Damien, his stone face held promise. What were they going to do to me?

"I told you to bend over the desk baby boy, now do as your told." he said sharply making my cheeks flush, no room for arguing in his tone. I did as I was told and bent down, resting my arms on top of the desk.

My face lit up again as I thought about the position I was in, I was exposing myself to my mates, and I agreed to it so easily?

I heard footsteps approach me from behind and felt a hand being placed on my lower back, I looked back to see Matt smirking at me as he gently applied pressure and pushed me down until my body arched out, exposing myself even more.

"Oh sweetheart, your nowhere near exposed yet." I felt myself blush even harder at the little pet name.

He then felt him reach under me and undo the button and zip on my jeans, pushing them down aswell as my underwear to my ancles.

I froze as I felt my dick become fully erect within seconds, now in full view for my two mates to see. The sight made them chuckle, causing my cheeks to burst into flames, I didn't know what to do with myself.

"Now, your daddy is going to give you ten spankings for running off on us." Matt spoke in a deep tone.

They were going to spank me? I felt the hairs on my skin jump, I'd never been spanked before, and daddy...? I felt my dick twitch as I replayed the word in my head, why did that word make my stomach feel warm inside? Seriously what was happening to me?

"When your punishment is over you will apologise to both of us. Do you understand."

I gulped, feeling a little bit scared for what was about to happen, I'd never been spank before or received any form of punishment. Was I slightly annoyed and confused with this current situation, yes. My dominance has never been tried before, neither have i been put in this kind of position before. But at the same time I couldn't help the way my body just reacted on its own to their commands, like it was meant to obey, like I was meant to submit to them.

"There is nothing to be scared of Xander, your punishment will be over before you know it, now I will ask again, do you understand?" Matt spoke again and my body relaxed ever so slightly at the comforting tone in his voice.

The way they spoke to me held so much power, so much control and dominance, just like how I spoke to my pack. I didn't want to obey them, everything in my nature as an Alpha told me not to, yet at the same time I couldn't help but want to.

A lot of Vampire's were very particular on dom/sub roles so I knew straight off the bat that I had two very dominant mates on my hands. But it didn't mean I was used to it, my body submitting to them so easily, it's not what an Alpha does.

"Yes" I sighed.

"Yes what?" oh my....

"Y-yes daddy." I spoke softly, surprising myself. The minute that word left my mouth my body tingled all over, why did it make me feel so good?