Chapter 41

NOTICE: This is a fictional story, nothing about this story is real. Any depictions of mature content is merely fictional. If this story is not for you then don't read it.

Please reframe from comparing the themes or any actions displayed by the characters as real life because they ARE NOT REAL.

I shouldn't have to make this but there you go, it's fiction and not real life...

Thank you and enjoy!

---------
Hey guys, I'm really sorry it took me so long to update.

I hope you enjoy this one, it has a little surprise for you all.

Also, incase anyone is confused...
X = Xander
and
O = Oli

Enjoy
---------------------------

Xander's POV: 

We'd spent a lot longer than I thought in the diner, just enjoying each other's company. Our food had settled nicely and we were now making our way towards the forest that lay behind the village. 

"Mind if I head towards the cabin real quick, I want to change my shoes." Damien said. 

"Sure thing, we'll wait here." answered Matt. I watched Damien slowly as he walked up the steps and through the front door, disappearing into the cabin. "Are you alright sweetheart?" 

I turned my head towards Matt, he held the same worried look I'm sure I was mirroring. 

"I'm just…" I didn't know what I was feeling really, it was clear as day that Damien wasn't fully well. He was paler than usual, his steps a bit staggered. "... I don't know what's wrong, what if…" 

"What love?" 

"What if my blood made him unwell, what if I'm hurting him?" I'd never forgive myself for hurting my mate. 

Matt grabbed my arm and pulled me into him, his left arm securely wrapped around my waist as his right hand kept my head settled on his shoulder. My body easily sank into his hold, breathing in his scent to calm my nerves. 

"I don't want you saying things like that again, do you hear me?" he used his stern daddy voice on me, the one that made my body shiver. 

Goddess I loved when he spoke to me like that. 

"Yes daddy." my reply came out in a silent whimper as I felt his hand go from my waist to my ass. He didn't squeeze, just barely resting over the fabric of my jeans like a silent reminder of what he can do. 

"Your blood is like the fountain of youth to us, our bodies crave it, need it, want it. It makes us feel things I can't even put into words. I agree that Damien doesn't look well but whatever it is, it is not as a result of your blood. Understand?" This time he did squeeze, so hard he could leave a dent in my flesh. 

"Yes daddy, I'm sorry." Matt's hand continued to kneed my ass as I sank further into him. I'd don't know why I was being like this outside where anyone could see us, but fuck was I horny. 

"Daddy? Daddy please." I begged quietly and rocked my hips up against his leg, my now hard member aching for relief. 

"Now, now, what is my naughty little mate doing? In public of all places, is my baby that desperate? Did daddy turn you on?" His voice was quiet and deep, dripping in lust. I briefly glanced around and saw no sign of life roaming the streets, but that's not to say no one will appear.