Chapter 33

NOTICE: This is a fictional story, nothing about this story is real. Any depictions of mature content is merely fictional. If this story is not for you then don't read it.

Please reframe from comparing the themes or any actions displayed by the characters as real life because they ARE NOT REAL.

I shouldn't have to make this but there you go, it's fiction and not real life...

Thank you and enjoy!

---------
Xander's POV:

My eyes burned as the sun's raze shone in through the window, waking me from my sleep.

My body felt heavy, like I was being pinned down against the mattress. My head was hazy from waking up as I tried to take in my surroundings, I was in our bed, in our room and it was morning. All the early morning sounds like birds and soft running water could be heard from outside. 

I focused more on the heavyweight that was holding me down, and when I discovered the source all the memories came flooding back and my heart clenched. 

Damien lay asleep on my chest, buried into my pecs with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. No wonder I couldn't move. 

His face was still puffy from crying, his eyes a little bit swollen as he lay sound asleep on top of me. Looking at him like this spread warmth through my chest, he looked so at peace, so vulnerable wrapped in my arms like I was keeping him safe. Seeing my daddy like this was new, and I liked it. 

"It seems as though he likes it too." I heard from the doorway as Matt walked in, carrying a glass of orange juice in his hand. "Good morning sweetheart." he smiled as he set the glass on the table and kissed me passionately on the lips, making me melt. 

"Morning daddy." I said as he pulled away, already missing his lips. 

He smiled warmly at me, "So you like holding your daddy?" 

I felt my cheeks grow warm as I looked down at Damien again, I couldn't help it, he looked so happy. I nodded my head and leaned down to give Damien a kiss on the cheek, causing him to stir slightly before going limp again. "I do. I wish he'd let me hold him more often." 

"Maybe he will, he needs to be held every now and then, more than he thinks." Matt's hand found Damien's hair as he stroked it, easing some of the stress in his body.  "How was he really last night?" 

I scrunched my eyebrows at him, "Did you not listen in?" 

"No angel, I wanted this to be a private moment between you both. So how was it?" 

"At first he struggled to say much, daddy was sort of fighting it a bit. But as soon as he started going into detail, his emotions poured out." I've never seen daddy so upset, it was like every resolve in his body just snapped. 

"I know," he let out a soft sigh "- I'm sorry I didn't tell you, that we didn't tell you sooner." 

"Why didn't you tell me?" I wasn't gonna lie, it didn't feel great to know that a part of his past was kept from me. 

"I didn't want Damien to have to relive it. Even when our parents dealt with the bullies it took him ages to get over the trauma." Matt's eyes began to well up with tears, his pain tore through our link. I took his hand in mine, letting him know I was here, that it was okay. "When he eventually got himself together he shut that part of his life out completely, he didn't want to revisit it and frankly neither did I." 

I nodded my head in understanding, I got it. I could tell from last night how hard it was for him to tell me, how much he was fighting with himself to not open those doors again, but he did. He did it for me. 

"I never want to see daddy in pain again, I won't let it happen, to either of you." 

Matt chuckled and offered me a warm smile. "As much as we love your submission to us angel, it's equally as sexy seeing your dominant side. Always wanting your daddies to be safe, just how we keep you safe." 

My cheeks burned as Matt stated into my eyes, he leaned in close to my ear taking it between his teeth making me shiver. 

"Since you're such a good boy for us sweetheart, your daddies may have a surprise for you." 

"W-what kind of surprise?" my breaths came out hazardly as I tried to push down the growing lust inside me. 

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?" 

I frowned, "No it wouldn't." 

"You must wait until you've delivered our child, let yourself rest and then you will have your surprise." 

"Will I like my surprise daddy?" a low moan escaped my lips as his hand gently rubbed the front of my growing bulge, his touch sending me through the roof. 

"You will love your surprise baby, in fact you'll be begging for more like the good little sub you are." 

He released my member from its confides and began stroking me slowly, teasing my tip harshly as he drove me insane. 

"Now how's about daddy let's his good boy enjoy himself, but you'll have to be quiet, if you wake Damien you'll be punished. Understood?" 

"Y-Yes daddy, please don't stop!" 

"Good boy." 

-------

I tried my best to sit still on the chair as I read my book, but the stinging made it almost impossible. 

I had failed this morning at keeping quiet whilst daddy had pleasured me, I was so pent up that I couldn't help it. And by the end of it I had two daddies ravishing me till I couldn't take it anymore. 

Matt gave me a good spanking for waking Damien, but it only made me want more. 

"Your thoughts are making me want more baby boy, do you want a repeat of this morning?" Damien said quietly as he washed some of the dishes in the sink, a sly smirk on his face. 

"Daddyyy." I didn't need his teasing getting all riled up again. 

He chuckled as he dried the last bowl before putting it away. "I'm sorry pumpkin, you're just too delicious, I couldn't resist myself." 

As if my face couldn't get any more red, I hid behind my book to distract myself from my growing erection. "No fair daddy." 

He just laughed and walked over to give me a kiss on the cheek. "How about a movie?" 

That sounded nice, "Ye, I'd love to- ugh!" 

My hand grabbed my stomach as a sharp, twisting pain shot through me, I fell from the chair and onto my knees as I struggled to stay upright. 

"Xander? Baby are you okay?"

"The baby, I-I think the baby is c-coming." tears streamed down my cheeks as the pain only got worse, I didn't know how much more of this I could take.

"Matt, Matt quickly." Damien shouted as Matt's quick footsteps soon entered the kitchen.

"What's wrong, what are… Xander?" 

"The baby's coming!"

------
HEEEYYYY

New chapter, hope you liked it.

😏😏Can anyone guess what the surprise will be?

Until next time,

BYEEEEEE