Chapter 28 P2

NOTICE: This is a fictional story, nothing about this story is real. Any depictions of mature content is merely fictional. If this story is not for you then don't read it.

Please reframe from comparing the themes or any actions displayed by the characters as real life because they ARE NOT REAL.

I shouldn't have to make this but there you go, it's fiction and not real life...

Thank you and enjoy!

---------
Here is the second part,

ENJOOOY!!! 😏😏😏

-----------
"Yes, yes you will Xander. You will learn what happens when you mess with your daddy." he said deeply as his fangs extended further. 

I shook at the sight, what were they going to do to me? Just then Matt approached me with a silk material and lifted it up to my eyes making me whimper. The last thing I saw on their faces was a smirk before everything went dark.

Xander's POV:

I couldn't see a thing as my vision was taken, the darkness surrounding me making my senses heighten. I focused on the sound of the clock ticking on the wall, the slight breeze that flew through the vents that made goosebumps form on my skin. 

Then my hearing picked up to the sound of footsteps, a pair approaching very slowly and steadily making me shake slightly, the sweet scents of my mates filled my nose making my head feel hazy, drowning in wood carvings and coffee. 

Before I could say or do anything I felt something cold touch my cock, it was hard and smooth as it cupped me and wrapped itself around me. 

My cock felt tight, confined in a small space, asking to be let out but it wasn't. 

What was this? Why does my cock feel weird, why does- wait! Is this.. 

"That's right Xander, your little buddy is in time out, isn't he?" Matt husked in my ear. I then heard a click and my cock tightened even more, it didn't hurt but it wasn't comfortable. My stomach knotted as he cupped my now cage covered cock and kneaded it. 

"W-why daddy?" I asked with a desperate whine. 

"Because Angel, bad boys who leave their daddies unsatisfied get punished." Matt said lowly into my ear making a shiver run down my neck. "Did you really think you would get away with teasing your daddy?" 

Maybe

"No daddy." I whimpered as I felt his teeth scrape against my neck. "No is right sweetheart, and now your sweet little ass is gonna pay for it." 

Even though I couldn't see him I could feel the anger coming off of Damien, I knew Matt would have his fun in punishing me but Damien was the one I really pissed off. 

"I'm sorry daddy, I won't do it again I promise." I pleaded with my head pointed in Damien's direction. 

"Do not speak unless we ask you a question, you've misbehaved enough little sub. From now you will listen to us, you will do what we say and take what we give you. Do you understand?" he growled, causing my heart to clench, the cloth that covered my eyes dampened. 

"Y-yes daddy." I struggled to hold back the tears that were building in my eyes, I didn't like upsetting my mates. My chest warmed slightly as I felt Matt stroke my arm gently, his attempt at easing me a bit. 

"Now sweetheart, lay back on the desk. Put on a show for us." Matt coaxed as he helped me up onto the desk which proved to be a bit of a challenge with my growing belly. As I lay back against the cold wood my face darkened as I was now on full display. My locked up cock resting against my pelvis, my legs propped up and spread no doubt giving Matt and Damien a tempting view of my hole. "Mmm, I'm glad I skipped lunch today, I wouldn't have had room for this delicious looking meal in front of me."