🦇Extra 3🦇

NOTICE: This is a fictional story, nothing about this story is real. Any depictions of mature content is merely fictional. If this story is not for you then don't read it.

Please reframe from comparing the themes or any actions displayed by the characters as real life because they ARE NOT REAL.

I shouldn't have to make this but there you go, it's fiction and not real life...

Thank you and enjoy!

---------
Vladimir's POV:

1671 November 3rd 
I finished tucking my blouse into my trousers, my mind began wondering about how tonight's events would go.

Tonight Idris along with his mother and father were coming over for dinner, so that we could introduce each other to our parents.

I wasn't worried about my parents as they were both kind hearted, despite them being vampire leaders. It was more so Idris' parents I was nervous about meeting. I had only ever met them once and they weren't exactly the friendliest of Vampires.

What if they didn't like me? What if they hated their own son's mate?

"My my son what has your heart racing? Your mother and I can hear it from downstairs." came my father's deep voice.

I turned around in my spot to smile weakly at him, knowing all to well he could tell I was on edge.

"I'm just worried Papa." I said as he walked up to me. He started fixing the buttons on my sleeve.

"About..?"

"About Idris and his parents, I'm worried they'll think I am not good enough." I said looking up into his eyes. My father being hundreds of years older than me ment his height stood tall above mine.

He looked down at me warmly and pulled me into his chest. I sunk into his hold as he swayed us side to side.

"My dear boy, there is no need to worry. I promise you all will be well, I've met Idris' parents before. They will love you." he said softly.

I smiled and hugged him back tightly. My father always knew how to comfort me when I was down, always knew what to say or what to do. 

"Okay Papa. We should probably go downstairs, I can hear footsteps approaching the door." 

We pulled back slightly but he still kept his arms wrapped around me as he smiled down at me. 

"I'm so proud of you son. It took many decades for your mother and I conceive. And now that your hear and have even found your mate at such a young age..." he lifted his hand to stroke my cheek. "... I couldn't be prouder of who you've become. You'll make a wonderful leader of this coven in years to come Vladimir, I know you will."

My eyes welled up with tears as I stared into his. My father's face holding nothing but pride and love, all directed towards me. 

I crashed into his arms again while struggling to keep my tears from falling. He chuckled and rubbed my back soothingly. 

"Papa.." I choked out. I gave up trying to keep my tears in and just let them fall. "I love you so much." 

"I love you too Vladimir. More than you could ever imagine." 

Pulling back again I tried to compose myself, not wanting my face to look all red in front of our guests. Though with our hearing no doubt Idris' parents probably heard us. 

My father snapped his fingers causing the flames that were alight on the candles to go out and we exited out of my room. 

Trailing down the stairs with my father behind me, a comforting hand on my shoulder, I caught sight of Idris and his parents. They held very stern expressions as my mother spoke with them. They didn't seem mad, more like they were concentrating.