🦇Extra 6🦇

NOTICE: This is a fictional story, nothing about this story is real. Any depictions of mature content is merely fictional. If this story is not for you then don't read it.

Please reframe from comparing the themes or any actions displayed by the characters as real life because they ARE NOT REAL.

I shouldn't have to make this but there you go, it's fiction and not real life...

Thank you and enjoy!

---------
Vladimir's POV:

February 12th 1786:
I sat on a stool in the kitchen downstairs with some paperwork I was looking over. It was currently midnight as I waited for Idris to return from changing his clothes. We had decided together that we wanted to try baking together and managed to convince to cooks to let us use their kitchen. I honestly loved it, not that either myself or Idris were any good at it and no doubt we'd get lectured by the cooks tomorrow for the mess we made but with time we'll improve. 

What Idris didn't like however was me spilling flour on him accidently and therefore forcing him to go upstairs to change. I thought it was quite funny seeing his body covered in flour but he didn't feel the same.

We had been so board lately with having so much work on our hands. Having graduated from the academy many years ago and taking over as leaders of our coven roughly 48 years ago we were constantly swamped with work to do, as well as raising our daughter.

Elizabeth was due to return later on today after her many years away at a prestigious vampire academy down south, her dream was to become a strong and powerful warrior just like she's always dreamed of. Even when she was in our covens academy she was always ahead in all of her classes, especially Ren's (Mr Masters) history class. As proud as we are of her we are even more proud happy that she has found her mate. He is the future leader of a vampire coven up north and the two of them met in the academy. He unfortunately couldn't make it to meet us but we'd meet him some day.

I started stacking my sheets away in a pile beside me as I heard his footsteps descending back down to the kitchen again, one thing about being vampires was that we couldn't hide from each other. "Took you long enough, the cake is almost fully risen." I teased as he popped his head inside the doorway. He scowled at me but I just chuckled, he was always cute when he pouted. 

"I wouldn't have had to change if you weren't so fucking clumsy, goddess knows how long it'll take for the flour to get our of my trousers." he groaned as he plopped himself onto my lap as I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him close. I loved when he was being dramatic, flour would come out easily with water but I wouldn't tell him that.

His frown seemed to disappear some as he snuggled into me, taking off his glasses and resting them on the table in front of him and burrying his face into my neck. I let him suckle gently on my neck as I ran my fingers through his long blonde hair, inhaling each others scents. The warmth he gave my body sent sparks throughout me. He hummed into my neck as he found a new area of my neck to suckle, his tongue causing my skin to tingle.

"Your tongue feels like heaven baby, keep going." I moaned. Idris chuckled as he pulled away with a pop. "You love my tongue on your neck, where else would you like my tongue.....tell me." he asked as he suckled just below my Adams apple, causing my head to tilt back.

"My chest." I said breathlessly as he sucked harder, my body beginning to heat up.

Your chest huh? He said through our link as his hands travelled down to the top of my blouse and bagan to open it, baring my chest. Without a word he licks his way down my neck along my pecks and litters light kisses on my skin. Where else?