Chapter 5 - Stomp Me Out

The werewolf that eavesdropped on the conversation of Rion, Delvin, and El spilled the information to the pack. The pack was overwhelmed by the information and understood the reason why Theo is so fed up to know who Rion is.

"Theo will be thrilled by this information."

"If Theo hears about this—

"Hear what?"

Theo arrived at the room and asked the pack what are they talking about. The werewolf explained everything he heard in detail. After hearing the news, Theo smiled with glee and heads outside the room immediately.

Rion and Delvin went to El's room to visit her. El is fixing her room and her things. The room is filled with decorations and very neat. They are both amazed at how El organized her room.

"What a lovely room, full of lilies and green kinds of stuff," Delvin said

"Well, those flowers are my mom's favorite, auntie actually to be exact."

Rion looked at El with confusion. Delvin is busy searching the whole room and inspecting all the flowers.

"I'm adopted. My biological parents died in an accident, that's why my aunt adopted me. She raised me and taught me how to handle my werewolf curse."

"Oh, I see."

The school bell rang and students from the school went out of their rooms to go to their class.

"I guess that's our cue to leave

"I guess that's our cue to leave. See you in class, later." Rion said while signaling Delvin to go out of the room."

Rion and Delvin went to their class. The room is big and has large windows where you can see the whole field. It is surrounded by shelves with lots of books and writings. Seats are already taken so Rion and Delvin sat away from each other. Theo saw that Rion sat close to him upfront. Theo stared at Rion with his mind full of plans. Rion felt something was odd and different so he looked around the room submissively. He saw Theo staring at him with a peculiar look in his eyes. Rion felt uncomfortable so he looked at Delvin but Delvin is busy listening to the professor. Rion decided to go to the restroom to cool off.