Chapter 6 - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked

Rion contemplated in fear knowing that Theo knows everything about him. Delvin and the others set up a plan to deal with Theo. Sheila suggested a very dangerous spell, a spell that will make Theo forget a piece of his memory but Delvin hesitated because the spell requires advanced witchcraft and can cause massive damage to them if it failed. 

"That's way too dangerous, A disremember spell? The spell can recoil back to us if we failed this one." Delvin said.

Sheila looked at Rion for his approval. 

"Is there any way to make this spell successful?" Rion asked.

"Rion, I'm telling you this is not—

"3 magical artifacts are enough to anchor this spell. With your tribrid power, this spell can work with ease. This may seem advanced witchcraft for you but this is a daily Greenwood thing for me."

Delvin looked at Rion with hesitation. Rion stood up and heads out towards the door. El suddenly came to the room with a worried face. El closed the door quietly.

"Whatever spell or plan you guys are plotting, it's useless. The pack will reveal everything at this day's assembly where every student is around. They are prepared as hell, I overheard their conversation. They have a plan." El said.

Everyone was stunned by what El reported. Rion looked down on the ground and thought for a moment. 

"I'll talk to him," Rion said.

Delvin and El looked at Rion with confused faces. 

"Did your brain melt or something, Theo isn't someone who is fitted for a little chitchat," Delvin replied.

El agreed "Theo has an assembled pack, there is no way you can talk to him in peace without him getting angry."

"We won't know until we try."

Rion left the room and head towards Theo's room. Rain starts to pour all over Rochdale as the clouds begin to darken and fogs enter the school's windows. Rion saw a door with a Crimson name engraved on it, Rion figured that its Theo's room. Rion knocked at the door but no one is answering. He looked at the hallway and checked if people are looking. He slowly opened the door and found something disturbing. As Rion entered the room, he saw so many drawings of crows all over the walls. Rion closed the door and peeked around the room. Something caught Rion's attention, He headed towards the table and saw a familiar crest on Theo's desk. Rion can't remember where he saw the crest so he looked for more information on the table. Rion flipped Theo's notebook and saw Latin writing  "et mors sequitur." 

Rion realized everything

Rion realized everything. He dropped the notebook on the floor and flashbacks of what happened on Hillford glistened on his mind. Rion quickly fixed the things of Theo and left the room with fear in his eyes. Rion catches his breath outside Theo's room. As he walks away from the room he saw a familiar face. A girl with crystal white skin, brunette hair, and enchanting hazel eyes.