Chapter 13 - Smells Like Teen Spirit

Rion woke up from his long sleep due to tiredness from last night. He stretched his arms groaning while looking at his phone. He realized that his suspension is done and it was time to go back to the academy. He quickly jumped from his bed and headed to the bathroom. He rapidly brushed his teeth and took a fast shower. He went out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. 

"No... no... no, I'm late again shit!" Rion said while looking at the clock. 

He wore his uniform quickly

He wore his uniform quickly. As he was fixing his dirty clothes, he saw the old photo of John Ashford with Delvin's dad in his pocket. He still doesn't have any idea that their dads knew each other way back. He went outside the house and walked to the academy. He looked up above the school's arc and saw the newly engraved name, "Crimson Academy." His mind still can't accept the fact that he's going to study under the name of the Crimsons who turned him into a beast. 

Rion entered the school and as he walked inside, the students stared at him and murmured. Rion sensed that his reputation at the school became worse now that he turned someone into a vampire. His flair enlightened and sensed a very frightened emotion on the students. He walked up the stairs to their room and knocked at the door.

"Password..." Delvin yelled inside the room.

"Uhh... I don't know? I love croissants?" 

Delvin opened the door, "Wrong... The password is Theo-Crimson-stinks."

Rion smirked while laughing as Delvin opened the door. 

"Look who's back!" 

Rion felt glad seeing their room again. Rion dropped his things on his bed and glanced around the room. 

"God, I miss this." 

"C'mon... Just say that you miss me, man. Quit playing..." 

Rion threw his clothes at Delvin and a picture fell off the ground. Delvin picked up the photo and looked at it. 

"Hey... Where did you get this?"

Rion looked at Delvin and saw him holding the picture, "Oh yeah about that... Did you know that your dad and my dad knew each other back then?"

"Really? I didn't know that." 

"They wear the old Rochdale Boarding School uniform. Maybe they both studied here." 

"Figures..." Delvin replied with curiosity. 

Delvin closed the door and asked Rion, "Hey... You know this thing about the mating season, right?"

Rion was surprised by Delvin's question, "Uhh... Yeah, it's the time of the year when male werewolves search for their mate. It's very complicated and also weird."

"So that's why werewolves right now act weird and stuff. How about you? You feel something odd or different." 

"Well... Aside from my impulsive decision-making lately. Nothing much I guess."