Chapter 7 - Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

"I would like to give a special welcome to our new student, Rion Ashford. As the grandson of the founder of Rochdale Boarding School, I wish for Mr. Rion Ashford to come with me in this stage and introduce himself to everyone." Theo announced to the whole crowd.

Everybody on the field looked at Rion. Rion and his friends were confused by what Theo is doing. Rion glanced at Theo and decided to play with the act. Rion's friends felt worried about what Theo is planning. Rion walks towards the stage while looking at Theo and trying to figure out what he's plotting. The crowd clapped and cheered as Rion walks up to the stage. Theo gave the microphone to Rion. As Theo handed over the microphone, Rion glared at him but Theo acted so calmly. Rion doesn't understand why Theo will do such a good thing for him. Delvin gestured to Rion to just go along with it.

"Greetings everyone, I'm Rion Ashford and I'm pleased to be a part of the school's community. I know some of you already know me because of the incident but I would like to introduce myself in a more formal way. Being part of Rochdale's community is very heart-warming for me, things may have been a rough start but that doesn't extinguish my dream of having a peaceful life here. That's all and I hope that we all have a blast this year."

The crowd cheered and welcomed Rion with glee. Rion gave back the microphone to Theo with tension in his hands but Theo simply recognized Rion's remarks to the crowd.

"What a wonderful introduction Rion. So it's settled, I would like everyone to know that each one of you is invited to my welcoming party for Rion Ashford. Party starts at 8, I hope everyone would join. See you all later everyone."

Theo gave back the microphone to the host and winked at her. Rion was stunned by what Theo said and everything that happened. Rion looked at his friends from the crowd and exited the stage. Rion and his friends walked away from the field and headed to their room. Rion submissively handed Delvin a piece of paper and Delvin kept it in his pocket.

"What the hell is this Theo dude up to?" Delvin asked confusedly.

"I don't know, but I think it's best if we just play with it for now since we still don't have a plan," Rion said quietly.

"Yeah, knowing that Theo is one of them we need to plan carefully."

"One of what?" El asked.

"Theo Crimson is one of the enemies of my family. The reason why I left Hillford."

"Bloody hell! So... What now? Do you have any plans?"

"None at this moment, but for now we need to play it safe."

Sheila saw something in her visions that caused her to drop her things.

"What happened?" El asked.

"Uhh... nothing, It's just my migraine. Anyways, Since you guys still don't have a plan, I think it's best if we defend ourselves with this."