Chapter-3

Taehyung was working on his laptop, when his Senior department head burst into the room looking pissed.

“KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG, WHAT EXCUSE DO YOU HAVE FOR DUMPING TODAY'S MEETING ON ME” Yoongi shouted with a glare, Because of this brat, he had to attend the long ass meetings, as their CEO was busy fucking some slut in the club.

“I got carried away, it was meant to be a single round” Taehyung replied calmly making Yoongi glare at him.

Whenever Taehyung feel the need to relive tension, he goes clubs to fuck. Before they could speak Taehyung’s secretary Yeri knocked on the door.

“Mr Kim, You have a photoshoot now”  she informed him sweetly, her eyes looking seductively at her handsome boss.

Kim Taehyung was a piece of Art, no doubt he is the most handsome man in the world

Kim Taehyung was a piece of Art, no doubt he is the most handsome man in the world. He was flawless, dream of every girl.

“I will be there, now get lost” Taehyung ordered. If she stayed there any longer he would have fired her, which meant he will have to start hiring for the third secretary of this month.

One thing about Taehyung is that, he never involve his personal and work life together. Which also meant, he never fuck any of his workers, so it absolute waste how hard they try to get his attention.

“Don’t fire her, I don’t want to do your secretary's job too” Yoongi warned, he already have a lot of works, he don’t have any wish to do extra work.

Taehyung went to 15th floor, where Photoshoots are being held.

“You brat, How dare you ignore my calls” A voice shouted at him.

Without even looking, Taehyung knew who it belonged to.

None other than his bestfriend Jimin.

Jimin just finished his Photoshoot, it’s now Taehyung’s turn

“Go bother you Cat, I don’t want you to eat my brain cells early morning itself” Taehyung replied coldly, next second a water bottle flew in his direction.

Taehyung effortlessly catched it, rolling his eyes.

Everyone was watching two friends, even though it’s usual to see two friends taunting each other, it’s always a surprise to see their Cold True blood Alpha Boss treat his Omega friend as his equal.

Taehyung never discriminate anyone based on their ranks.

But if anyone was in Jimin’s place, they would have been a dead meat. Even though Taehyung acts coldly, Jimin knows his friend clearly to never take it seriously. Taehyung never intimated him being a True blood Alpha, it was rather the opposite. Jimin always felt safe with Taehyung, who is like his brother to him. It was Taehyung who protected him from others during their school and college days. Taehyung always treats Jimin Nicely, Taehyung nearly killed a Alpha guy, who once made Jimin cry.

After agreeing to meet Taehyung at his office later, Jimin went to look for his lover.

For the next hour, Taehyung did his shoot, it was to be published in the upcoming magazine as a cover photo.

Min Yoongi was checking the Profiles of new trainee when his lover came into his office.

"Babe, are you finished” Jimin asked, hugging his boyfriend from behind.

“Yeah, trainees are selected, we will start their training soon” Yoongi replied, before kissing Jimin passionately, who responded immediately back.

Yoongi was Jimin’s senior at college, the moment their eyes met, there was a instant attraction between the two. It took Yoongi 6 Months to gather nerve before he asked Jimin on their first date, then they went for two more dates before he officially asked Jimin to be his boyfriend. Since then they are going strong and very much in love.

“How was your shoot?” Yoongi asked as he nuzzled his nose on his Omega’s neck, scenting him. He can sense the worry in his Omega.

“It went great, it’s just that I am worried about Tae” Jimin Confessed, If there is any chance to bring back him friend back to life, to make him smile, he will eagerly grab it.

Yoongi knows Tae and Jimin’s friendship more than anyone, he know how much both of them care about each other. It was also Taehyung’s protective nature towards his friend that made Yoongi hesitant to ask Jimin out, he know even if he unknowingly hurt Jimin, Taehyung wouldn’t spare him.

After getting to know Jimin, he also got to know about Taehyung, the real Taehyung. He will never admit, but he care for Taehyung very much, who is like a younger brother to him. The bond between Taehyung and Jimin is something Yoongi always admire.

“Namjoon hyung called, he and Jin hyung are on their way here” Yoongi spoke.

"Oh great, I won't let Tae suffer anymore, it's time to stop his messing around" Jimin whispered, Making himself comfortable on his Alpha's lap.