Maddie

An alternative perspective

Summer. It had finally arrived. I had been waiting all year for it; the graduation, celebrations and parties. It was our last few months of true freedom before having to dive into the real working world, and for that reason, I was planning to make it mine, Frankie's and Amelie's best one yet. They didn't know what I had planned, but now was our time to all finally let loose. Hello Hot Girls Summer. 

1

We were sweating. Absolutely dripping in it. So much so that Frankie's top was revealing the dark laced bra underneath, almost as if she had planned for the exposure. Amelie on the other hand. Oh I felt for her, I could see her attempting to hide her sports bra with the drapes of her curls whilst clumsily dragging her suitcase behind her. She still looked pretty hot mind you, we all did, but especially Frankie and that bra.

The apartment we were looking for belonged to Mr S, my 'Sugar Daddy', and it was my first surprise for the girls. I had spent quite a bit more time with him than usual to bag the few nights we were staying here, but the degradation of my body didn't seem to bother me when I thought of the sheer excitement the girls would feel when they see it for themselves. What I hadn't prepared though, which in hindsight I should have, was an answer for how 'we' afforded it. I hadn't chased the girls for any money regarding accommodation, I simply said it had been sorted whenever asked, which wasn't a lie because it had been sorted by Mr S, but they didn't know about him. He was going to be the hardest and biggest secret to keep yet. Not only because of my drunken loudmouth (I knew it was only a matter of time before I accidentally exposed myself) but because he also lived in London, only fifteen minutes from the apartment we were staying in.

No-one knew I had acquired a sugar daddy over lockdown, I wasn't exactly proud of it, but things had become particularly difficult during this time me and mum were desperate. We had both been furloughed, me from the part time waitressing job, and mum from her sixteen hours a week as a receptionist at the local salon (a job she only got so she was entitled her to claim her monthly benefits), but it scarcely covered the rent. So that's when I started searching for quick ways to make money, and with all the commotion and interest in the site OF's, I thought I would jump on board and see if I could make it work.
It took me months to get any interest at all- never believe the hype. It wasn't until I jumped on board social media and literally advertised my boobs online that anyone even visited my page. It really was an all-time low. But when the first fifty pounds entered my account, my pride no longer seemed to matter. I was making money, and as long as no-one I knew found out, there was no reason to stop, especially with the likes of Mr S making me feel like a million bucks.

When we finally arrived at the apartment, besides my own reaction, Amelie's was the best. I smiled triumphantly as her mouth gaped in awe at the luxury interiors that she discovered as she inspected the apartment. It was a relief to see her so amazed, I just hoped she could now relax and have a drink, which is exactly what Frankie had planned with a bottomless brunch. Whilst I was looking forward to the brunch, I had to give it to Mr S, the apartment was incredible resulting in part of me not wanting to leave it at all. For once, I felt very much on top of the world, especially as I looked at the flurry of people below us, peasants. I didn't want to return to just being another being among the swarm, I wanted to stay up here, looking down.

I finally questioned the girls if they liked the apartment, eager to hear their enthusiastic responses. Frankie's was mediocre, I was expecting a little more from her which was disappointing, and Amelie, well she instantly jumped to questioning how we had afforded it- the one question I wanted to avoid. They didn't have to know how I got it or what I had to do for it, just that we had access to it for a few nights from 'a friend'. A friend whose beck and call I was at to 'earn it', so more excitement would have been appreciated.