3

I wish someone had warned me about the length of the flight. 16 hours. Thank god alcohol was included. Me, Caleb, Mads and Mike hadn't slept much. We had formed our own small group of entertainment whilst the others slept. Even if I had wanted to get a bit of shut eye, Caleb had made it virtually impossible with his talk of wanting to join the Mile-High club. Don't get me wrong, I considered it, what a wonderful club to join, but the logistics just wouldn't have worked. The thought though, oh the thought of it tempted my mind for at least 12 of the 16 hours. He had already showed me his talents for the last 3 weeks and I was always up for more.

When we arrived at the villa, what felt like 48 hours after we left London, everything was quiet. Too quiet for my liking. Not a bar or club was in sight. Mads had organised it as she has organised everything else, we hadn't been allowed our input, so I had to trust behind this villa, in the quiet darkness, sat a party haven. For now though, with nothing in immediate sight, the only option was to head out exploring and find somewhere for an evening celebratory drink.

I had used Maps to find the nearest bar, which annoyingly was a fifteen-minute walk down the road, but hey, when a girl wants a drink, the girls takes the journey to have one. Fortunately, even though it was a bit of a dive, being just a random log cabin on the side road according to Google images, it wasn't as dingy as expected when we finally arrived. Whilst it wasn't beaming with people, there were small groups of backpackers that occupied the stalls at the bar and a table in the corner that sat under a low dim light. There was a bit of a creepy, Norman Bates vibe to the place, but the fact there was hot Australian backpackers that occupied the bar, meant it didn't bothe me all too much.

Naturally, I introduced myself to the group of guys as I always did to nice people. It was nothing flirtatious, primarily because Caleb was with me, but it was friendly. We began to speak of their travels, including good places to party, which thankfully they didn't disappoint on, I was going to book one of the places for us to all go to tomorrow, and the proceeded to make small talk about their future travel plans. I wasn't too interested in the conversation itself, but they were hot. Especially one with chestnut eyes and dark messy hair that looked like it hadn't been brushed for weeks. I really wanted to grab my fingers amongst it. So, an hour later, I did, in the toilets as he stuck his tongue down my throat.
Yeah Caleb was out the front at the bar, but I did mentioned that I now lived by the motto of putting myself first and learning not to give a f***. This was the start of my Hot Girls Summer, and I was currently starring in the episode 'Frankie gon' wild'.