24: The Beginning Of The End

They had a plan. Finally they had a plan. So what's the problem?

"We'll do stuff as a league after this." Shigaraki had assured them, but even he didn't sound sure. The plan was perfect. All they had to do was show their recordings, have Dabi burn that damn All Might statue and wait. Hopefully their message and the following chaos would scare japan straight. 

Of course, people had their own plans too. Jun was part of the statue destroying squad with Dabi and both were planning to kill Endeavor should they have the opportunity. After the broadcast exposed him of course. 

Dabi had known what his last words to the bastard would be for years now, Jun didn't have a concrete plan but he was deffinetly going to mention having sex with Shoto. 

Speaking of Shoto, the two hadn't been intimate in that sense since Jun realized he was Dabi's little brother. Or should he say Touya? He honestly didn't know how to address the older villain now. He had gotten away with calling him a 'rat bastard' for the past few days, so he didn't have to think about it. 

"Where do you want to go after this?" Jun asked Toga as he stretched himself across the couch and into her lap. The girl hummed for a second. 

"The Bermuda triangle." She answered with a toothy smile. Jun scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I mean really." He tried again. This time her eyes glinted with mischief. 

"I  have a plane to Europe lined up. I can't tell you where unless you wanna come with." She said with a giggle, "I'm gonna lay low there until I'm no longer one of Japan's most wanted villains. What about you, baby villain?". 

"Stop calling me that." Jun groaned. "I was thinking Hokkaido.". Toga laughed and Twice, he was sitting at the kitchen table just a few feet away, laughed too. "What? You got a problem with that?" Jun demanded playfully. 

"Everyone's heading off to all these nice locations and you're not even leaving Japan?" Toga asked through a laugh. Jun shrugged and pouted a bit at their disapproval. 

"I'm scared to be on my own again." He revealed, his voice soft. "I was basically on my own with my mom and I'm scared to do it again but I can't risk staying with one of you. I'm too famous from the kidnapping incident.". 

Toga combed her finger's through Jun's grey hair and gave him an apologetic smile. She too was struggling with the idea of leaving Jun alone for at least a year. Regardless of how bashful the league became when they spoke about it, they all saw themselves as the youngest's guardians. Leaving a kid to fend for himself? Not on their to-do list. 

It only made them hate hero society more for forcing it to be this way. For wanting to arrest the people who just wanted the public to know what shams they were. For wanting justice for those that hero society left behind. 

-------- -------- ------- ------- --------- --------- -------- 

That night Jun decided he'd rather stay up boxing than go to sleep, so that's what he did. The silence was perfect. Just the sound of his punches hitting the sand bag and his own breath. It made him feel alive again. Like the body that had been dragged around like a ragdoll was still his. 

"You're struggling with something." A voice observed. Jun chocked on his own spit and spun around coughing. "Shit, shit. Kid what the fuck I was just trying to start a conversation don't die on me!". 

Shigaraki. It was Shigaraki. "What the hell?" Jun asked incredulously. "Can't you tell I'm trying to be on my own right now?". 

"I can." Shigaraki said honestly, "But I know you also benefit from talking things through with someone. Why are you so weird around us recently?".