Finale

"That's so saddddd"

"Yeah, why do we have to learn this?"

"Will myths like this be on the test?"

Mr. Aizawa groaned, he hated teaching this unit. Students were always so dramatic.

The story of the two lovers had been passed down for years and years, but as far as anyone had known, it was just that, a story.

They never found the princes body, the only record of him were journals found in ruins of a castle from the "guardian angel" but even her existence was unlikely at best.

Mina and Hagakure were wiping away imaginary tears.

"Oh my goodness that's so beautiful"

"Yeah, I want a love story like that!"

Uraraka stole a glance at Iida and blushed.

The entire class was in disarray as usual, it was the end of the day, and were begging their history lesson was over but quickly disappointed by the reading of the clock stating that they still had 20 minutes of class left.

"Do you believe in stories like that Midoriya?"

The (h/c) haired girl asked, she always tried to find an excuse to talk to him, even though she was quite shy around other people. She felt drawn to him in an indescribable manner when she first met him, and the feelings haven't subsided ever since, even though it had been months they were strong as ever.

Little did she know he felt the same, he blushed softly and clutched a letter proclaiming his love to her in his hand.

"I don't know, I'd like to though"

He smiled at her before choosing his next words carefully.

"You know they actually made two constellations after the two lovers, it's said that their spirits live together forever."

"That's so sweet!"

She internally cringed at her voice as it raised an octave without meaning to. He thought it was cute though.

"Yeah, it really is. It should be visible tonight, would you like to see it with me tonight?"

She smiled, enjoying the idea of spending time with her crush under the gaze of the lovers who's connection was so strong,

it was written in the stars.