The Terror Continues

The Terror continue:

It's been 11 months since I was first knocked out by this asshole Alonzo, since I have been in his home, I am not allowed to go anywhere, during the day when he is out of the house, though he would sometimes go to my room and look for me, luckily John or Maria would alert me so I could sneak out, when I wasn't fast enough that asshole, would slap me around claiming I did or said something wrong to his bitch, but I think he just hit me to make himself feel good. I help Maria around the house, I would go outside and help the gardener who is a really sweet old man name Carlos. we have gotten into a schedule that is kept between Maria, john and I. I help Maria cook dinner and John let's me know when Alonzo is almost home, so that we don't see each other, well today being Saturday afternoon day not expecting Alonzo until midnight or later, John was called out by Mrs. Rugetti, Alonzo's mother to go pick up the clothes that she had bought for me. only bad thing is that once Alonzo finds out his mother sent me new clothes, he will come to my room and take them away, he gives them to his slut. at the moment I hadn't notice  Alonzo and his bitch had arrived, I was in the living room cleaning up the coffee table, when  suddenly Alonzo walks in with his slut Brenda sucking face, I tried to leave as soon as possible but, he sees me too late, before I could get away he grabs me by the hair and starts punching my face throws me down to the ground and starts kicking me, I did not cry or yell out, he starts yelling what the hell is a swine doing in my living room? you fucken gold digging slut, I can feel my ribs crack from one of his kicks, he is kicking me all over my body, head, chest, stomach and legs while yelling hateful words, then suddenly, I feel  a kick to the right side of my temple and darkness.

Marias:

I was in the kitchen I looked at the clock, I thought that we still had a few hours to go before Mr. Alonzo would get home, but to our surprise he came early, John had gone to the Rugetti's home to pick up some clothes that Mrs. Rugetti had bought for Lucia, as I was about to turn on the stove, I hear yelling in the living room, I look out the small window on the kitchen door to see Alonzo beating Lucia kicking and punching her all over the place. the way he looked at her was so evil, he kept punching her face, then threw her to the floor and started kicking, her calling her a pig, a gold digging slut, but the worse part was when Ms. Lucia was already out, I see that whore Brenda come over and kick her in the face, luckily I had taken out my phone during the time Alonzo's was beating Ms. Lucia. I recorded everything they did to her, I sent the video to John, it was bad luck that he was still at the Rugetti family home, he sent me a message asking for forgiveness, for not being able to be there to protect Lucia.

Johns:

I was helping Maria get some pots from the top shelves when out of the blue Mrs. Rugetti calls me,  tells me I need to go over now, he has some clothes that have to be given to Lucia for the Christmas party, it will be one year that Alonzo and Lucia have been married soon and they would like to celebrate it with both of them in the new year since they would be gone the whole month of February, I arrived at the Rugetti Manor and was told to wait. Mrs. Rugetti was in the shower at the moment, I was nervous because, I knew that if Alonzo for any reason arrived home early and Lucia was visible, he would give her a beating just to satisfy that bitch Brenda, Brenda hated Lucia with a passion, she would do anything to get Alonzo to beat on this poor innocent girl, I was sitting on the living room when I hear the DING, letting me know, I received a text message, just as I opened  it Mr. Rugetti steps right behind me, he sees the video, I am watching and hears me say I am so sorry Lucia, I couldn't be there to help you, Mr. Rugetti takes my phone. 

 what the hell is going on in that home?, he pulls me to the kitchen and tells all the kitchen staff to leave, he asks me.

how long has this been going on? I want the truth NOW!

I look at him with tears in my eyes and say since their first day of marriage.

how long has that whore been at their home?

I look at him and say 4 years, she has always been there, Brenda has been the cause of Mrs. Lucia's injuries.

Mr. Rugetti tells me, go back and tell Alonzo, I will be visiting them tonight.

 I don't know what he has planned but, I know that Mr. Rugetti will settle this soon and pretty sure that that Bitch Brenda will pay dearly!,

I walk in the front door and act as if I don't know what had happened but, I do go to Alonzo's room and knock on the door, that bitch Brenda opens the door half naked, all sweaty wearing just her underwear and bra, she asks.

 what the hell do you want?

I really don't care to speak to this worthless whore, and reply to her I need to speak to Mr. Rugetti, 

she says I will give  him the message. I see Alonzo putting on his boxers and walking over to me, as he approaches this wench Brenda tells him, see how so disrespectful he is to me, Alonzo tells her to go take a shower and dress up, she walks away, Alonzo asks me where the hell have you been John?

I look at this wanker and have to control my anger, I simply say I was at your parents home, your father said he will be visiting you tonight. he has some gifts for Ms. Lucia, Just as I mention Ms. Lucia , Alonzo's face turns pale, his eyes open wide you can see the fear in him, he runs out of his room and tells me to bring the car to the front, as I am going down the stairs I see him going into Ms. Lucia's room he yells out to Maria to get Jacob quick, but Jacob was already in the front of the house with the car, Maria had told him Ms. Lucia was not waking up and looking worse than before with blood coming from her ear and her eyes are blood shot, she needs to be rushed to the hospital or she will die, I go back upstairs and Alonso tells me to get Lucia and get her to the car, I didn't wait and ran to Ms. Lucia's room but Maria for an old lady had Maria in her arms, she is crying, I tell her to take my phone and keep it on, just don't let Alonzo see it, I watch as Alonzo runs into his room and tells that bitch Brenda to leave the house as soon as possible, go to her friends house because, his parents are coming over to see Lucia., as he is putting clothes on.

The whole situation it was being live streamed to his father, he is watching everything that is happening including Ms. Lucia in terrible condition. she is unconscious still it has been 3 hours now, since the beating was handed down to her, I put Ms. Lucia in the car and Alonzo jumps in along with that Bitch Brenda, even though Mrs. Lucia is unconscious this Bitch still punches her in the face, I take Ms. Lucia in my arms from Maria, I look back and glare at that slut, she tries to punch Ms. Lucia again, but I block her punch, she looks at me and Maria as she smirks, Alonzo doesn't say anything to her, a few minutes later, Alonzo tells Jacob to stop the car and drops off his slut at her friends home, Alonzo still has the audacity to kiss her bye and say love you!

Jacob receives a text from Mr. Rugetti and wants to meet with him once he drops off Lucia at the hospital. he will call Alonzo with an excuse so that he can come over.,

After having to take a different route to drop of that slut Brenda, we finally are headed to the hospital, it has now been 4 hours that Ms. Lucia has been out, Jacob and I look at Alonzo and see that has no remorse for his actions against Ms. Lucia, he still slowly slapping her, it's all is being watched by his father, once we arrive at the hospital we heard him say "why don't you just die bitch", you ruin my happy life with Brenda.

Jacob went to the back to open the door and Maria went into the hospital to get the nurses and have them pick up Ms. Lucia, we are already aware of what this asshole Alonzo will do while carrying her, the nurses see me and come running after I tell them this is  the young Ms. Rugetti and is unconscious, as soon as the nurses reach Ms. Lucia, that bastard Alonzo, pretends to be really concerned for her.

Please don't forget to comment and vote