Had Enough

Had enough:

Lucia:

A nurse comes 20 minutes later, after I spoke to the Doctor and asks for Mrs. Rugetti, Doctor tells me Mr. Rugetti is now in his room, but only one person at a time for now, Mr. Rugetti tells me to go in first, I follow the nurse and she takes me to his room ICU 808, I walk in and see him with wires all around him oxygen mask, IV on his left arm, he is asleep, I grab the chair that's by the window and pull it next to him, and I grab his hand and tell him to please wake up, please and I can feel the tears rolling out of my eyes, I can't believe he did it again, he risked his life for me, this is the second time, how am I gonna hate him? or want to forget about him?, when all he has done is show me he cares for me. I can no longer deny it, I know what these feelings I been having are. I am in love with Alonzo, we really need to get that wench Brenda, she has caused enough harm and damage to us., I have had enough!!!

It was two in the morning when Alonzo woke up, he looked at me, I was reading a book when I heard a small groan, I looked up I see he has opened his eyes and smiled, I got up walked towards him asked if he needed anything he said, JUST YOU!, I pushed the button to summon the nurse, the nurse comes in two minutes later, she asks me how may I help you?  I point towards Alonzo, she looks at him, right away walks towards him, check his vitals, took notes from the monitors, left and came back  3 minutes later, replaced the IV bag, then looks at me and says please make sure to give him ice chips not water yet. I nod yes and said ok, she left, I couldn't find ice chips so I asked one of the guards to please, ask for some from the nurses at their station.

As I came back inside the room, Alonzo asks me to please come and sit next to him, I approach him, he took my hand in his, tells me, if anything had happened to you, I couldn't live without you! His eyes became filled with tears, I really love you Lucia, when all this blows over please come back to me, he is literally crying with some soft sobs. when he calms down a bit, He looks around and says how is it that you are here? Did my family not come? I froze for a second then looked at him with a bit of embarrassment, but what came out of my mouth was the truth.

The Doctor said only one person at a time, only next of kin, so I told him that "I'm your wife", at that instant I felt my heart beat faster, felt my cheeks blush, I looked down in embarrassment.  Alonzo chuckled a bit, and said, I am really happy you still claimed me!! He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, removed the oxygen mask and  gave me a kiss on my hand, though I really wanted a kiss from him just not on my hand.

Finally, the bodyguard brought the ice chips, I gave a spoonful to Alonzo and told him he needed to rest, he said he was afraid he would wake up and I would disappear again, I reminded him that we been together these last few months. I promise that I would be here when he woke up .

Alonzo asked me to hold his hand until he falls asleep, which I did, I fell asleep also, I woke up went to the bathroom, when I came out I see another nurse, she looks familiar, I ask her what are you going to give him? She turns around, she is no nurse, she is that stewardess that had waited on me, when I fled to California, she was now one of Brenda's minions, she looks at me and asks so, are that bitch that was on the plane? when I was a stewardess few years back?, maybe if I had started to work for Brenda back then, it was only because Brenda had an album where she had photos of you and this guy right here, that I approached her, I would have already taken care of you back when I first seen you. We been looking for you for years now she tells me, I see a syringe in her hand,  I yell at the bodyguards, she tries to stick me with the syringe when I grab her before, she puts the needle in Alonzo's chest, the bodyguards tackle her, holding her until the police arrive, that crazy bitch starts laughing looks at us and says you two wont be safe anytime soon Brenda will get you!!!