Traitor betrayed

Traitor betrayed

Mario:

I was currently in a meeting with a new client, this will be a big deal when it goes through, it looks like I might have gotten it Mr. Martin says, he will just make a few calls and we can meet again, I'm walking to my office after the meeting, when my cell phone rings , I look at the caller ID and see that It's Brenda, I pick-up, yes Brenda what's up? did you get it done? I asked suddenly I almost had him, if it wasn't because of that bitch Lucia who intervene! What do you mean?. I ask Brenda, she tells me, Mary has been arrested, she's in the hospital after being caught by the bodyguard, when Lucia hit her with something on her head they started fighting   over the scalpel,  the bodyguard came in grabbed Mary, he twisted her arm too hard and broke her elbow but, not before Mary managed to stab that bitch Lucia on her thigh. Alonzo has bodyguards around him, Hospital security has been upped.

Shit! this is going to be harder than I thought, just glad Lucia wasn't killed, I want her, she is mine Alonzo, got in the way, I have to get rid of him to get her back. I called my dad and ask how they are doing? knowing everything that had happened, my dad tells me Alonzo has been shot and is in the hospital but, looks like he is doing good. Sound good dad glad that he is pulling through (but not really meaning it).

I as him about the Torres family, he tells me they look good, they will be leaving to France to see their family in a two weeks, he doesn't mention Lucia, which I want to know about , we hang up I didn't get any information that I wanted.

My secretary Lucinda knocks and opens the door, sticks her head in and says Mr. Rugetti sir you have a meeting with Bruce our CFO in ten minutes. I look at her and nod say thank you .

I get the files that I will need for the meeting, head to the meeting room, when I see all our accounting department heads and Bruce, I know that the company is stable, I know Alonzo left it with many new contracts when he stepped down. I have continued it, but as we commence the meeting.

I ask is everything good?, I have been too busy in travel meetings, I get copies of all of our accounting, I received them last week, Bruce stands up and says, Mario I'm sorry but, all our accounts have been frozen. looks like money has gone missing,  money we cannot account for and we have two weeks to find it, your father will be arriving tomorrow, if it was maybe just a million or two it wouldn't be such an issue, but it's 400 million.

I felt all my blood go to my toes, Bruce how can this be? why didn't you catch it before?

Bruce looks at me and proceeds, we found out just a few days ago, after all our credit cards bank accounts had been frozen. I'm flabbergasted, Brenda has been taking more money than she had lead on, that greedy bitch!!! I have to find a way to make sure they don't figure out it's me that's been funding Brenda to get rid of Alonzo. I just want Lucia brought back to me.

I had it all planned out, I fell in love with Lucia, she and I had such a beautiful childhood, even when Alonzo came he was a real jerk, I remember Lucia telling me she hated Alonzo, he was always trying to grope her, pulling up her dresses even tried to kiss her. I knew he hated that Lucia and I got along so well, we would go for walks, to the movies, amusement parks, or stay at her house and play video games. We had sleep overs at her home(yeah we slept in the living room). her brothers were to protective of her when she graduated high school, I remember the day Lucia told me not to go, but I wanted to make sure I could take over the company knowing well my big brother was mostly interested in fooling around,  he didn't care about anything or anyone only himself , that was until our parents came with such a bright idea, which got me furious, it was November Thanksgiving Day when Alonzo called me he told me our dear parents had just ruined his life, I asked him what? did they take your money away? Jokingly Alonzo had been running the company but, my dad said it wasn't doing too good but, not to let Alonzo know they were aware of it, well my heart broke, my eyes watered and I was totally devastated his words to me were like poison to my heart.

Another chapter, hope you all enjoy it. 

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote. Thank you all😊