Sentenced

Sentenced

Mr. Ruggetti

My wife Valeria will be spending 20 years in prison for accessory to commit murder and financing of a criminal, she broke my heart I trusted her most, I finally got to ask her why?

Why? Did she have to do this to Lucia and Alonzo our own son why?

Valeria, looks at me, Jessie all we had to do was get rid of that wench Lucia, and all her shares and their company would have been ours everything, after the contract was sign and the minute they got married all she had to do was die, I had the contract revised a day before the Torres signed it, I put a hidden clause, I stated that once married to Alonzo whether 2 years or not if at any point anything happened to her, all the Torres fortune would be reverted to the Rugetti's and It was easy they were too trusting.

That's when I thought of Brenda she wanted money most of all power. I told her to help me and once that bitch was dead, Brenda could marry Alonzo and become one of the riches women around. Mario was a fool he was being blackmailed by Brenda with photos of him and guys, those photos made him look as if he was gay, (couldn't care if he was)but those photos were taken at a college party Brenda set up, she paid another guy to pose with Mario, while Mario was drunk and that's how Brenda got him to give her millions. everything went bad when Alonzo decided to care for Lucia, then I told Brenda, do what you got to do, take out who you got to take out.

Mr. Rugetti:

Valeria how could you be so cruel and heartless? Your own son, HOW COULD YOU?? You will received the divorce papers. when you get out if, you get out before you die, don't look for me or your sons, we wont be living in this country anymore.

Mr. Torres:

I have called you here, Malena, Dante and Franco, your mother and I have questions to ask you.

First Malena, how did you like living in New Zealand? Dad it was so beautiful, but It was really lonely, I missed my family but it's a magical place where I hope we can go visit as a family soon enough. that sound great princess.

Dante how has the company been doing in Japan and China?

Well dad, it's been doing good, we have made a profit it's looking brighter but the costs have gone up. So, you have had to spend a bit more but, still managed a profit is that correct. Well, dad I call it even, I still need to get it into more profit but, it can be done. Dante so tell me how is it that you say we broke even, when I have the full financial records that show we actually tripled the amount towards our company, But you say we broke even, I have all the costs of all the supplies and labor, So where is the rest of the money? Dad employee wages were raised and the supplies equipment did go up!

Ok, Dante so, tell me you say everything went up, but then explain to me, what this is for?, it seems to be sucking up thousands a week and in just in a year, over ten million went missing?  on que Mr. Rugetti steps in. Good evening everyone he says. Then Mario walks behind him guilty sits says good evening but cannot face us. I look at Dante and ask him again, Dante Where did this money go? Well dad that money was invested so that the companies could be merged together and be richer, but unfortunately my sister refused to die!

You! Dante she is your sister!!, I was furious how could my own son try to kill off his sister. Correction, dad she is my step-sister, we were raised together, my only brother is Franco he is my half brother, Lucia was going to inherit everything, after I worked my ass off, to make the company get better, make millions for what for you to give it to her?

Dante I wasn't going to give it to Lucia, I was going to divide it between you and Franco, where the hell did you ever get that stupid idea? I heard you and mom discussing it! That night you were signing the contract with the Rugetti's,!!! you have it all wrong son, we were discussing helping the Rugetti family, we were trying to merge the companies, but we were denied and the only way to help them was having your sister marry one of them Rugetti boys, one to clean Alonzo's reputation and second Lucia would be helping them by transferring money to her husband to pick up their company. If Alonzo managed to make her fall in love with him and they started a family, then her shares would be all hers and that way their company would be up and Alonzo and Mario would run it, you and Franco would run ours.

I can't believe your funneled money to that tramp to kill your sister. Step-sister dad!!! And it was Mrs. Rugetti who told me also about your plans to leave us empty handed. You were going to give it all to Lucia.

Mr. Rugetti:

Dante you were duped by my wife, she actually was trying to take control, not only of our company, but yours if your sister had died everything would go to Alonzo, Anything she owned including her new company, your sister and Alonzo had no clue, my wife was the mastermind!

She confessed to me, she paid Brenda 10 million plus access to our company funds, she wanted Lucia gone. Mario here needs to not only apologize, but also confess why he gave that slut millions also!

let me know what you think of this chapter. 

Don't forget to leave a comment and a vote.