Traitor (part 2)

Traitor (part 2)

When we arrived at Lucia's brothers home, we parked the BMW in the garage making sure that we could not be located, when I walked into the living room, Mr. Torres came running when he seen John and Reggie wounded, he sent for his Doctor to come over and take care of us.

Lucia was coming from the kitchen looks at me and then turns to all and says dinner is ready please come and have a seat, Mariana her mother says please wash up and we will set up another table to accommodate everyone to sit and eat while you all wash up.

I walk back to the dining area and see Lucia setting up the table I ask her if she needs help and with her soft voice says no thank you we got it, Maria and Doris come out with bowls of food they set them on the table all the guys are told to sit and eat, I see Lucia go to the living room, Mariana Lucia's mom tells me to go to her. ( it warms my heart that she trusts me).

Alonzo:

I sit next to Lucia she asks me if I am ok without looking at me, I respond to her yes, I'm fine she gives me a small smile and says Thank you! We eat quietly then when we finish she takes her plate and mine and walks towards the kitchen,

She is still not talking to me as much, but she has finally spoken to me.

This home was remodeled 5 years ago, once Franco got married to accommodate more people, Luis said it was for the grandchildren. It use to have 4 bedrooms it has been expanded to 8 bedrooms, there are 17 of us now, but the bodyguards will take turns sleeping so there will be enough rooms, Lucia has her room and I was given a room but if I take it it will be hard because the room I was given is where at this moment Reggie and John are staying, to my

Surprise Lucia tells me if I like I can stay in her room she has a large pillow couch in her room and I can use that, I am more than glad to take it, we need to leave the living room empty, in case any goons end up sneaking into the yard and peek in they wont be able to see anyone.

Its bed time and I am given clothes that belong to Dante to wear, black sweats and white T-shirt, they are a little big but I don't care I take them and go take a shower while Lucia is speaking with Kirk and I am pretty sure he will be keeping an eye on her now, he will be her bodyguard, I understand that even if I am staying in her room she is still a bit scare of me,

Lucia sees me and comes towards me tells me she will now go shower if I can please stay with Kirk in the living room since the bathroom door doesn't close well, I look at her and nod yes..

30 min later she comes out in white cotton loose pant pj's , she looks so beautiful with her long wavy hair, her doe eyes make me want to reach for her face, those rosy lips I just want kiss them once, the pj's don't let me see her curves, but just seeing her face is enough, while I was waiting she set up my make shift bed looks so welcoming as I am really tired,

We were about to go to sleep when we were a loud noise, Lucia runs to me and hugs me from behind I turn around and ask her to please lay down on the couch and I take a look out the window, it was just a car back firing, I go back and sit next to her she is hiding under the covers I find it funny, I pull the over off her face and tell her it's ok, she looks at me and tries to get up but I lay down next to her and tell her to please stay with me, she pulls away hesitating, this time I tell her Lucia please I really need you, I promise not to do anything to you, I just need your warms, she tells me I have to go to my bed stands up and walks to her king size bed, looks at me and says you can sleep on the bed, the night is too cold and that cover is not warm enough, I don't have any extra covers all are being used, I gladly walk to her bed and lay down on her left side get under the blankets and she lays down, she lays down all the way across, but as the night gets colder she starts scooting over and now I have her in my arms, she puts her head in the crook of my neck, I kiss her on her forehead and whisper good night my love and I fall asleep.

Next morning I wake up and to my surprise Lucia is still asleep in my arms, I kiss her forehead and watch her sleep I don't want this moment to end, how I have been wishing for this for the last almost 6 years, Lucia hs her head on my chest and then all of a sudden she puts her arm around my waist and pulls in closer to me, I hear her say, "please don't hit me anymore", my heart breaks, I whisper I promise never to hurt you and I kiss her on her cheek, it's really cold outside so we are keeping each other warm in our embrace, it's 5am I am feeling good having my Lucia in my arms and go back to sleep.

I can feel Lucia staring at me I know its her because, she is still in my arms and I am not letting her go, I now she wants to get up and run away but, I don't want to let her go, I keep pretending I am asleep then out of the blue I feel her lips on mine, my heart feels warm I open my eyes as her lips are on mine and she pulls back, I pull her back to me and tell her she can do to me what ever she wants to me, I am hers and her only, I am really and truly madly in love with her, Lucia looks at me and says, I did it to wake you up then tells me. I needs to get up, I need to help Maria and Doris make breakfast.

With a heavy heart I let her go, she smiles and says are you upset ?

Well, no just really wanted to stay in bed a little longer with you is all, her response warmed up my heart again, it gave me hope, Alonzo, we will be sleeping here again tonight, so don't fret, unless you want to sleep on the cold couch! I can't believe my ears, my baby Lucia is smiling with me, she seems happy to be spending time with me in bed. I really love my girl.

Were all sitting in the dining room having breakfast, when John comes over and whispers in my ear, excuse me but, I need to let you know that last night we found out, there is one more person that has been giving information to Brenda, because of that person, Brenda had all the codes to the house where we were before and because of who ever that person is, all the codes in this home will only be given to  yourself, john, Fernando, Mr. Torres, your father Mr. Rugetti and Kirk not even the maids and others wont get them., this home is will have guards and be secured with cameras and heavy duty pad locks with passcodes, until we find out who the traitor is no one is allowed to leave.

During the day, John is running  checks on every bodyguard, but nothing, I ask Jacob where did you park the limo? it's right in front of the house he replies, I take the keys from him, I need to get my brief case because, my laptops in there, as I'm waking out the door Lucia's comes and tells me, she left her telephone in the limo, we are standing by the door, when I see something shiny and when I take a better look, I see that it's a rifle. I cover Lucia, as we fall to the ground. I feel the burning sensation, I been shot on my right shoulder, I close the door with my foot as we lay on the floor, we hear guns shots go off, I faintly hear Larry our now new security say, I got him, I look at Lucia, ask her if she is ok? and she says yes but, you been shot, Alonzo! you been shot, I see tears running down her face, I look at her and tell her It's ok Lucia, its not bad,  "You took that shot for me" Lucia starts yelling for help, I see Maria come running, then my dad, the police have been called the guy that shot me was shot by Larry a Marks man. Looks like Brenda has these guys all over the place, including Lucia's Brothers home, I started feeling sleepy, I can hear Lucia telling me to please stay awake, she is hugging me tight while holding a towel on my wound, she is telling her mom to please tell the ambulance to hurry up, I'm struggling to keep my eyes open, I'm feeling tired, but Lucia slaps my face lightly keeping me awake, I need to get through this, my Angel is crying for me, I can hear the ambulance but, I am feeling really tired now, I look at her and tell her I'm gonna be ok to come back and sleep with her again, she smiled and says your promise? Then I black out.

please don't forget to comment and vote. all comments are welcomed.