EPILOGUE

Sorry for the delay, I caught a cold

It's been almost 3 years and all has been going great, Brenda is in prison along with my mother and Dante. I am going to be a dad really exciting news after all the turmoil, I went through almost loosing my beautiful wife several times I was lucky to have gotten her back we cant wait to go get the first ultrasound done, listen to our baby's heartbeat, just 6 months to go and baby will be here.

Dad great news, Lucia and I yell out at my dad Jessie, DAD, DAD awesome news your going to be a grandpa, we didn't let anyone know until we made sure Lucia passed the first trimester, tomorrow.

Lucia:

Today I have my very first Ultra sound of our baby Alonzo changed to a really dedicated very sweet and loving husband, I was really scared even after I came back from therapy, I still had nightmares from Alonzo's beatings and that pig Brenda. I was really heartbroken when my father told me that my mother-in-law and Mario were helping Brenda kill me off that way Alonzo would inherit my shares and the company, Alonzo wasn't aware, I have been working on forgetting all of that and  living a happy life. I have to get ready Alonzo, will be here in a few minutes then we will announce to the families our greatest joy at our family picnic this week-end can't wait.

 it's been an hour, since Alonzo picked me up, here I am almost asleep sitting next to Alonzo who is  always on his phone with his work, e-mails or text from the guys asking about contracts. Dr. Schneider finally calls me to have my ultrasound, tells me to lay down on the table, I was just laying down when Alonzo comes in saying baby sorry I was-

Yes, I know you were busy with work, I got on the table and laid down, Alonzo kept looking at me saying, baby I' m sorry I wont pick up the phone no more, just then it rings, he looks at it and see's my face he turns it off, sits down by me, the doctor starts pulling my blouse up, exposing my tiny bump, puts gel then the round little ball, moves it around and all of a sudden we hear a really fast heartbeat, Alonzo looks at me and asking, is that the baby's heart beat? Dr. Says yes sound very healthy, still too small we wont be able to see the sex yet, you will have to come back in 2 months and we can see. Dr. Schneider looks at Alonzo and says would you like a photo of the baby?

YES PLEASE, Alonzo is so excited, looks at me gives me a kiss on my forehead and says I will have my first baby picture on my desk, he had such a huge smile and felt very proud. we ended up getting 4 copies, 1 for my parents, 1 for my dad (jessie Alonzo's dad) and one for us at home and one for Alonzo to have on his desk.

During my whole pregnancy I was treated like a princess, Alonzo would not let me do any cleaning or gardening, so I started to cook with Doris and Maria, I started making cheesecakes, love cheesecakes made so many one day, I went to Alonzo's office and took several cheesecakes and cut them up and put them in the lunchroom with a small sign that said "Help yourselves.' Have a great day, then I took the chocolate one to Alonzo's office, I walked in without knocking and found him with his head buried in paperwork, he didn't expect Me so when he looked up, he was about to say don't you know how to-

Hi Honey,

Hey baby what are you doing here?

I came to bring you cheese cake, chocolate cheese cake, your favorite I know how much you like it.

Aww baby you could of waited until I got home, you shouldn't be out and about, you need to rest baby.

Alonzo, being stuck at home not being able to do any chores or gardening I get bored, and I miss you, I say pouting. he walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and gives me a soft yet passionate kiss, there was a knock on the door, "COME IN" Alonzo says a bit irritated.