Found Again

(hidden door behind the garden)

Found again:

Alonzo had his P.I. go to Mexico and see if he could get any information on Lucia under her hidden identity but, to his surprise, Eleina Zapata had submitted her resignation, She was no longer working there, but Alonzo knowing that the company is being run by Pedro, Amelia's father. they had to know where Lucia went to.

Alonzo had forgotten all about Brenda, since she wasn't found by the police after she had gone into hiding, five years ago, he only cared about finding Lucia and getting her back, he forgot about the dangers of those lurking around with evil intentions.

Brenda P.O.V.

I been looking for that whore Lucia for the past 5 years, I couldn't locate where the hell she had disappeared to, but now I found out she came to Italy for her brothers wedding and I know Alonzo will follow her.

I call out to Alex and Ruben, you two need to follow Alonzo and make sure to get me all the information. see if has found that bitch Lucia, I want her dead, no matter what find her, both Alex and Ruben remember Lucia, because of her they had gotten beaten up and kicked out of Alonzo's home but, Brenda paid them thousands and kept them around.

Alex seen George (P.I.) talking to Alonzo at a café and sat quietly behind a booth and listened to their conversation, he found out that Lucia had been living in Mexico, she had started a company being run by a Pedro Romero, Ruben will travel down there and get more information.

Since I found out, where this slut Lucia has been hiding. I travelled down to Mexico. I have finally arrived and will get the information from these low lives. I will get that idiot Alonzo back, it's so easy to manipulate him.

Letty:

I feel so bad for this guy who keeps sending these letters to Eleina. I need to let her know or at least have her read them, she can make her decision of what she would like to do. I will just scan them and send them to Lucia, I will wait and see, if she will accept them or I should stop sending them to her, I now have 10 letters from this Alonzo, I know I am not suppose to open them much less read them but, they are so heartbreaking.

1st letter.

To my beloved Lucia,

I am writing in hopes that you can forgive me for all that I did, I have been feeling so full of regret, I know I have messed up so bad, I just need you to please give me a chance, when I came back that night in February I was hoping to sit with you and that you would give me your response, I wanted to start over and be a great husband to you I was so broken when Maria came back and told me you were not in your room and I went looking for you all over the house found everything still in your room, you took nothing, I called our families hoping they knew where you were, I cried because I had realized how much I truly cared and loved you and the worst part was that I lost you, I had been looking for you for 5years, finally you came home but you refused to talk to me, and having Fernando act as your fake boyfriend

I was heartbroken thinking that I had lost you forever, Please cara mia

Give me a chance, I need you, I miss you very much.

I Love you

Alonzo.

2nd letter

Cara Mio, I hope this letter finds itself to you, please I am still looking for you, I am sorry for my awful actions towards you, I have not been able to sleep or eat, I cannot work as I use to. I miss you, I am unable to see my future with anyone else but you, I can only dream of the day when I can be with you sitting by the beach watching the waves and holding you in my arms.

Please come back and give us another chance it has been really lonely, I miss you so much I will do whatever you want me to do for you to come back to me.

I love you

Alonzo

Letty:

Well I am sending these to Lucia see what she decides, she needs closure to be in peace.

While Letty is sending the letters to Lecia via e-mail Brenda is outside the window, she seen the envelope with Alonzo's name on it and she knows that these letters will be getting to Lucia.

Letty left the office and Ruby, Letty's assistant came in sees that the computer is open is about to close it when she feels something on her temple and a hand on her mouth, It's Brenda holding a gun, now asking Ruby to give her the address to Eleina's home, Ruby is new and has no idea who Eleina is but, Brenda tells her to open Letty's e-mail where she sees the e-mail address and at the bottom of Lucia's e-mail, Brenda Knocks Ruby out with the gun and leaves.

Ruby wakes up and remembers what happened. Pedro is walking towards her, she tells Pedro that this crazy woman with a weird accent put a gun to her head and opened Letty's e-mail looking for a person by the name of Eleina Zapata, wanted to know where is she. Pedro wasn't aware where Lucia lives now, how did Letty get her address and why would she put it in the system, after being told, they were not going to get it, Pedro wasn't aware it was only Lucia's E-mail address.

Pedro P.O.V

I am walking towards the office when I see Ruby holding her head, she has blood running down the left side of it, I approach her and ask her what happened to her, she says some crazy woman with a weird accent put a gun to her and asked about Eleina Zapata, I walk with Ruby back into the office and show her a face of this weird woman who has been asking questions for the last 2 weeks about Eleina but, I already know who she is since Mr. Torres told me she was the cause of all of Eleina's Trauma, I dial Mr. Torres number and told him that the psycho woman has found where Eleina (Lucia) is and is going after her. They need to get her some bodyguards as soon as possible because, she has men on there way already.

Alonzo:

I am currently with Mr. Luis Torres, when he gets a call and tells me that he needs to take it, I sit there quietly while he steps outside the office, I have a feeling it has something to do with Lucia, I see his expression when he picks up the phone and looks at the ID, I eavesdrop on his call without him knowing, I hear him asking how the hell did they find her? is the person ok were they injured ? Make sure she gets medical care and call the police, make sure she doesn't get on the plane stop her at all cost, I get back to my seat and pretend I am reading a book while he comes back in looking very pale, he looks at me and says, Alonzo that crazy puttana (bitch) has found my baby girl, she is going after her, she has sent men there to kill her, I look at Mr. Torres, and I ask what Puttana? He says your ex-slut Brenda, she has hurt one of Pedro's employees sent the young girl to the hospital and has located Lucia, I froze my blood fell to my toes.

I ask Mr. Torres to please tell me where she is, I will protect her with my life please give me a chance to redeem myself, he looks at me and says

Eun Haru Kim

Busan S. Korea

Mr. Torres tells me, take our plane, I will have Jacob go pick you up, please get there first, they are already on their way. I rush home get my new bodyguards and tell them rack'em, stack'em and pack'em (our guns), we make our way to the plane within 35 minutes, we need to get to Lucia before this crazy bitch does, ( I can't believe I was involved with this psycho), I am only praying we get there on time.

( REMINDER, photos  are not mine, all credit goes to the owners)

all comments are welcomed good or bad.  oh yeah don't forget to vote. 

thank you. 

Omg, love you all, over 2k that is amazing, really really appreciate and love all of you.. 😘🥰🙏