Chapter 1

Laylas pov
After me and Tony raced(season 5) we stayed by our cars and watched the sun rested.
Tony: OK so you know little bit about my family you have to tell me about yours.
Layla:ok I lived in a rich family and I started to do some criminal stuff like my father my mother never like it so my dad got me a place in LA and I stayed there and met Sashie and then he recruited me. So now you tell me about your childhood.
Tony:so you know that I wanted to be like Dom but that ain't the truth i always push myself to be like Dom but I don't want to I want to be myself.
Layla : them why are you pushing yourself to be like Dom.
Tony : That's another time for that story.
I laughed but what did he meant by he didn't want to be Dom did he not want to race or he wanted to be better then him.
The sun was setting and It was beautiful especially because Tony was there it made him look handsome for a minute with his goofy smile. We sat for about 2 hours then he got a called.
Tony answered but walked away from me so I know it's something important. When he came back he sounded so irritated and mad.
Layla: What happened torreto?
Tony: No some drama happening at home I gtg.
Layla : alright torreto I will chat to you later.
Tony : Yeah. See you later
He lives and drives fast. I am worried he looked mad and little bit sad.
Tonys pov
They had to come those assholes. They can never leave me alone I wanted to spend the rest of the day with Layla but they here again with the police. I arrived to my drive way I saw the officers.
Tony: What's the fucking problem!!? Huh I never touch your fucking daughter and you come here again for me I never fucking touch her!!
Dom: cool down Tony cool down they here because they want justice and you have restrain order against them so don't worry the police is here on your side.
Officer: Mr torreto don't worry we will take them of your tail they are trying to protect their daughter and find some justice but we know you are innocent alright.
I walked to my room and there she was the girl who made my life a living nightmare.
Tony: Get out of my room!!! Now!!!!
Kira: don't worry baby I won't hurt you.
Tony : get lost.
She pined Tony on the wall.
Kira : you will love me Tony you will.
I threw her on the floor. The officers came pucjhed me outside and took her home
Kiras mom : we will fine you for assaulting our daugther.
Tony: go fucking do it bitch you will lose like you'll always do I threw on the floor because of self defence.
Dom tolded me to go take a drive and he will sorth this out.
I drove to the place early where me and Layla was watching the sunset. I open my car door and kicked it shut.
Tony: I hate my life!!!!!
I thought to my self I should kill myself I had my dad's old gun in the cubby I took it out and pointed it to my head I looked around LA. Before I could pull the trigger someone shouted my name.

Hey guys please vote and comment any idea or critism.
Hope you'll safe and well enjoy the festive season. 😘🎄👍