chapter 21

Laylas pov

My dad asked me to bring Tony over to have some supper.

Layla: Ummm babe?

Tony: Yes.

Layla:  My dad asked if you want to come with me to dinner.

Tony: Ofc your my fiancee where ever you go I go.

I kissed him still both naked in the bed.

Tony and I got up took a shower because we were pretty sweaty after we did you know what. We got dressed and headed out to my dad's place.

James: Tony Layla come in.

Tony: Hey Mr Gray....I mean James.

James: Tony  I guess she said yes.

Tony: Yeah

Layla:you knew

James: Yeah Tony asked for your hand in marriage and I might say he is gonna be the son in law to run my legacy threw because the others can't even have a child. Use less assholes.

Layla: Dad don't talk about my sisters like that the brother in laws yes not my

James: Have a shot with me if feel your a Jameson man.

Tony: I am a Jack Daniel's  kind of guy but I can't drink I promised Layla I won't I won't.

James: Come on please one or two drinks that's all.

Tony: Layla?

Layla: Fine don't get out of hand.

He kissed my forehead,

He and my dad poured a shot .

JAMES: OH your sisters are coming.

Layla:OH ok

( eldest sister- AMBER- HUSBAND JACKSON)
( SECOND- AMY- HUSBAND LUCAS)
( THIRD SISTER- LUNA- HUSBAND  GARRETH )
( FORTH SISTER - LONIKA- HUSBAND  JARRED)
( FIFTH SISTER - MALLISA- HUSBAND JOHN)

ALL OF MY SISTERS AND HUSBANDS WALK IN.

Amber: Is that my yo1ungest sister with her boyfriend.  Omg

She huged me and gave her hand out to Tony.

He shook her hand.

Amber :You supposed to kiss it but it's find anyways this is my husband . Oh JACKSON!!

ya my sister she is the most Porsche sister of all sisters.

Jackson gave me a death stare and I  gave him one 2 he and I don't get along on the same page.

Amy: OH Layla you look absolutely  fire!.

She gave me a hug. She looked at tony up and down.

Amy : This is a keeper.

Layal:Yeah I know can't you see the ring.

I showed .

Amy: Omg your going to be my brother in law.

She gave him a bear hug and literally  picked him up.

James: Before you kill him let him go.

Amy was always me go to sister and my favorite.

Luna and her husband never even talked to me or Tony they just waved there hands very fast. they hands that's how Luna was.

Lonika: How's my racer sister ? Oooo nice guy very handsome.

Layla: Remember  his mine don't try to steal him .

Tony:  I will never be with her . I love you. No offense

Amy: Aww

I blushed a little bit.

My other sister Mallisa she gave me and Tony a hug and her husband her went and did some work.

We sat and had supper it was ok only amber and Lanikai fighting about who is the prettier one.

I was hanging out jn the lounge with my sisters and their husband's.  My dad and Tony was in my dad's man cave. Tony came and walked by me.

He sat next to me.

Tony: I got to go home there is another court case with Kira . So I have to sit with my lawyer and Dom and all that.

Layla: I thought she was in jail.

Tony:Yeah she will be escorted tot he court by police man.

Layla: You want me to come.

Tony: No I  don't want to worry about you being there and Kira in the same room to much tension.  I will pick you up at lunch we go on a date end  it at my place like normal.

Layla: Sure I love you .

Tony: I love you to.
I walked him to the door and he went in his car and drove off by the gate then he reversed.  I was confused.

Tony: I forgot this.
He pulled me by my waist ,y hands grabbed his leather jacket that made him look sexy and our lips locked I felt our tongues touching. I moved my hands and wrapped them to his neck. He pulled me closer.

Amy: OH come on go home Tony.

Hima do I pulled apart still holding each other and laughed. He looked into my eyes.

Tony: I can't leave you with pout kiss I get this weird feeling I had to.

Layla: I love it when you kiss me bye. Now for real go home message me when you get there and go south out that case. I love you baby.

Tony: I love you to  send anything you need any time any place call me alright . Bye baby.

We kissed again just a short but mid long.

He left the gates and I went inside.