Chapter 2

Layla pov
I saw Tony having a gun by his head and about to pull the trigger. My heart stop for a second because I was going to lose one of my closes friend and guessing to my feelings the man I love.
Layla: Tony!!!!
Tony turned to me and I saw the tears about to fall from his eyes. I ran to him took the gun and threw it on the ground and I pulled him into a hug. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he wrapped around my waist I was starting to get butterflies in my stomach. We pulled from the hug.
Layla: What were you thinking Torreto?!!?
Tony: I am going through some fucking stressful. Shit right now I want to end that's all I want to do.
Layla: Did you not think of your parents or your family or how I won't make it without huh Tony I love you i do I really do and you were about to kill yourself and how will that make me feel tell me I almost lost you and I will. Be heartbroken if I lost you.
Tony : Wait you do?
Oh shit I confessed my feelings no no no I didn't want to tell him right now.
Layla: I..... Did not I mean uhhh fine yes Tony I love you.
Tony brings me into his arms I had my head on his chest and his hands wrapped around me I fekt like I was at home my heart was fill of joy nothing can ruin thise movement.
Tony : I feel the same I really do but there is something that is keeping my from you i can't really have you as my girlfriend I will mean the world to me to have you as my girl but I can't ever there are some people who ruin my every chance of love.
I pulled away from him and I had my head down I was about to start crying but I didn't want I wanted to drive away but before I could. Make it to my car he caught my hand.
Tony: LAYLA I love you but I can't please understand.
Layla : ya torreto it's fine it was a stupid crush don't worry.
I shuved his hand of mine and ran to my car I started the car and I saw he was running to me I quickly drove off I looked in my mirror and I could see he was crying then I started crying and went back home and went to sleep with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Tonys pov
I saw the girl I will love for the rest of my life ran to her car and drove off I am such a stupid. I drove home opened the fridge took a pack of beers sat on my couch and watched the man united game. I drank the whole pack and drove and bought 6 more. I drank the whole of the 6 pack and I was drunk I could have never walk up the stairs I thought they all did this to me. I went to my bathroom and looked into the bathroom mirror I looked I couldn't belive the man I became the man I didn't want to be I started to drink my sorrows away my sorrows. Tried to kill myself multiple times I ruined my chance with the only women who I think truly loves me. I made my way upstairs. I flopped on my bed. I headed my phone rang. I answered it.
Cisco: Whatup t
Tony: who's this
Cisco: it's me Cisco your best friend wait you sound drunk.
Tony: ya so what I am drunk I can I can drink I am a legal to drink.
CISCO : I coming over right now.

Hope you'll enjoyed it. Will Tony still suffer from depression. Just wait to find out