Chapter 15

Laylas pov

6 days later we went back home because we decided to spend it in LA for new years.
I was in passenger seat in Tonys car.
Layla :My dad wants you to spend new years eve with us can you come if you have nothing planed.

Tony: I will I have nothing else to do.
Layla: Can I ask you so thing babe.
Tony: Ya sure go head.
Layla: What happened to your parents? You don't have to answer it if you have to.
Tony :It's fine. After the whole kira scene when I was 14 my dad got embarrassed with me Because his son is a 'rapist'. So he took my mom and left me with Dom.
Layla : Sorry
I took his hand he and held it.
Tony: It's fine was a long time ago.
He looked at me with his smirk. We stoped at this beautiful cliff.
Layla : Why we here babe.
He jumps out of the car and came to my side of the door. He opened it taking my hand and leading me to the cliff.
Layla: Wow it's beautiful here.

(this is how it look just do picture that lady in it just picture Tony and Layla standing with there hands laced and Laylas head on Tonys shoulder

(this is how it look just do picture that lady in it just picture Tony and Layla standing with there hands laced and Laylas head on Tonys shoulder.)
We kissed multiple times i can't explain to you what Tony means to me I am like which guy will treat there girl friend like this this is like a movie.
Layla : we got to go to my house my dad must be waiting for me.
Tony: will drop you off I got to go do something alright.
Layla: OK
He droped me back home.
Tonys pov
I dropped her off and went to see my parents Dom said they are his house and he wants me to come I don't know but I left something for my car there so I have to go. I drove up to the driveway and I saw him standing there I never directly look at him walked to Dom.
Tony : He were is the engine exhaust for my car.
Dom: You gonna stay for bbq.
Tony: Na I am gonna spend it with my girl friend her father invited me over so I am gonna spend it over with them.
Dom:Ok

He walked to the garage and walked to my car then a hand stoped me.
James( Tonys dad) : Son?
He called me son I never heard that words for 7 years.
I turned around.
Tony: Yes.
He huged me and started to cry. I huged him back.
james: My boy I am so sorry I was caught up in my ego. I never knew the truth I took you away from your mother when you needed her. I am sorry my boy I am the most horrible father.

He cried into my shoulder. I went to my mom she cried I pulled into my arms I had my head in her head crying. My mom oust her hands on my cheeks and looks at me.
Lisa : Look at you. You all. Grown up.

My phone started to ring Layla was calling me.
Tony : Give me a second.
I answers the call wiping my tears and clearing my throat.
Layla: Hey where are you.
Tony: I will tell you another time I am gonna come at 8 is that fine.
Layla: OK only 1 condition

Tony: OK what's that?
Layla: You have to make me scream your name as loud as i can.
(ifykyk😏)
Tony : Considered it done I will talk to you later alright.
Layla :Bye baby
Tony : Bye
I ended the call.
Tony : Sorry sorry my girl friend called me.
Lisa : When do I get to meet my futer daughter in law.
Tony : Soon
we talked and caught up with ecaohter I left and went Laylas house.

Laylas pov
I could here my boyfriends car driving into my huge house I rand downstairs from my family before he could ring the door bell I opened the door and jumped in his hands. I kissed him.
Tony :Looks like someone's excited for the new year.
Layla: I am excited because I get to spend it with the man I love.
I took his hands and lead him up to my dad's family.
Layla : Hey guys meet Tony torreto. My boyfriend.
Tony : Hey everyone.
( Jim - Laylas dad's brother)
(Gina-Jim's wife.              )
(Liam, Jessie, Jack,           )       (Brenda-Laylas cousin.     )

My uncle walked up to him. I could see Tony is getting nervous. I can't argue with Tony being nervous about him my uncle was a buffer guy than my dad and my dad is huge.

Jim: You dating my daughter huh. Stab her in the back I will stab you in the eye.

That sounded like what echo used to say.

Tony was talking to my cousin Jack and Liam I was talking to Jessie and Brenda.

Brenda: So did you and Tony do the thing.

Layla: What thing?

Jessica: Like hot asf sex.

Layla: Maybe.
I looked over to Tony and we glanced looks giving his goofy smirk.

Brenda : Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Me and Jessica covered our ears because how loud she screamed. The boys rushed to us.
Jack : Everything OK.

Brenda : Everything OK you asking me is everything OK!!! Layla lost...

Jessica covered Brenda's mouth.

Layla: I lost my phone I think it's in my room I was going to order some food.

Tony puts his arm around my shoulder.
Tony: I will buy the food don't worry.
I kissed his cheek. I could see Brenda was going to scream I did not understand that girl.

He order the food and came. My dad Jim and Gina left us I went to somewhere I left is here to stay.
We sat down and ate.  I took Tony to my room. We locked the door. I kissed him wanting to take his shirt out.