Chapter 16

Laylas pov
Me and Tony had a small session I wish it was long but it was almost 12 o clock.
Our hands were laced. Waiting for the clock to say 12.

Everyone: 10, 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Tony pulled my waist to his and we kissed until 12:01.
Tony : Happy new years Layla.
Layla : Happy new years Tony.
We kissed again.
Then Tonys phone rang. He answered
Tony: Hey dad. Happy new years tell mom I said to. Bye bye love you'll to.
Layla: Dad? Mom?
Tony: Oh yeah my parents made up with me they finally know the truth.
Layla:Babe that's amazing.
I huged him.
Tony: Thanks.

We party little bit with my cousins.
He kissed my forehead.
Tony: Have a goodnight sleep. I will see you later.
Layla: You not sleeping with me.
Tony: No I go to go back to my house my parents and Dom so I got go. I will talk to you later and I will pick you up at 1 pm.
And you can see my mom dad.
Layla: Your mom and dad.

I gulped at the thought of me meeting his parents. I was a bit scared because we wouldn't get scared of meeting there bfs parents especially his mother.

He lifted my chin up so we could so eye to eye.

Tony : My parents will love you i know for sure.

He kissed me grabbing my waist I me moving my hands to his neck.

Layla: Sleep with me please baby please.
I made a pout face.

Tony: Fine.

We. Started to kiss eachother. He pushed me back to my door and opened it carrying me into my room and locking the door behind him.
We made out for 5 minutes and went straight to sleep.

//8:00//

The sun showed into my face and Tony groaned  he puts his face in my neck.
I kissed his cheek. He gave me a smirk I can say he was angry because he knew he had to wake up.

Tony: Morning sexy.

Layla: Morining daddy (😏)

Tony : Don't you dare start I am still tired.

layla: I ain't starting nothing.

he started to kiss my neck. he wrapped his arms around my stomach lacing my hands.

Layla : Looks like you starting.

Tony : Umm you taste good.

then the door opened and my dad was infront of the door. I rember I slept with Tonys t-shirt and no pants just my underwear. Tony was shirtless and in some boxers

Tony and me quickly separated.

Layla:Morning dad
I said awkwardly.

Jason: Morning sweet heart. Howsit Tony. Umm breakfast is ready but I can see you'll a bit busy. So after you'll done come and eat something.

Tony :Thanks Mr GRAY.

He left the room.
Tony : I am gonna brush my teeth and change I will go have a bath at my house.

Layla: Or you can have a shower with me I got some of your clothes here.

He gave me a smirk. We went striped our clothes out and he carried me to the shower.
Tony started to kiss my neck.
Making me moaning. We washed ourselves off and left the bathroom. We got dressed.
Tony wore a white t shirt with a red flannel on top of it.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards him. He kissed me I wrapped my hands around him kissing him back.
We pull apart.
I whisper into his ear seductively
Layla: When we are free. I want you to make me call your name louder.

Tony: Anytime.
His phone buzzed on the counter.

He checked his phone.
Tony : I got to go I will see you later.

He said kissing my cheek.

Layla : Yeah sure I love you.

Tony: I love you to.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He left and drove off to somewhere.

Tonys pov

Dom called me to come have breakfast I had to go I live to spend time with Layla but I had to go spend time with my fam yeah.

I pulled up to my house everyone was there.

Hey guys I am busy with school my mom gave my phone back so i will post sometimes not all the time thank you