Chapter 14

Laylas pov.
The gang decided we should go ice skating.
Layla : You sure torreto you can handle ice skating.
As he got his ice skates on he walked to the ice rink.
Tony: I am a torreto I can handle ice skating. He stood on the ice and fell straight on his back.
Layla:Looks like torretos can't ice skate.
Tony:Oh shut up
I helped him up and helped him skate he kept on falling and falling.
He then got a hang out of it.
He started to skate.
Tony: See gray I got I go..... ( bang)

He went first face in the wall.
I skated to him I leaned down to him.
Layla: Are you OK? Did you hit your head.
Tony: yeah Dom I wanted the dog.
Layla : Yep you hit your head.
I helped him out of the ice rink.
We decided to leave the gang here and we went for a walk.
He laced our hands and kissed my head. We bought some hot choclate and some food ate it the food court and spent the some of the night like that. When we got back to the vacation home we saw that gang was out in their rooms. So I headed out for our room. I grabbed Tonys hand and walked to our room with a smirk. We opened the door while kissing and talking out our jackets he locked the door and picked me up with my legs around his waist hands on his cheeks. His on my back. He pressed me on the bed I took his shirt out kissing his neck to his chest to his waist band. He started to take out my t-shirt and kissing my neck. I let a moan escape my lips. He then moved towards my jeans button talking it out throwing it onto the ground. I did the same kissing his v line. He was trying so hard not to moan. He pinned my hands to the bed making me powerless by kissing my pussy. I couldn't stop moaning this is the first time me and Tony are having SEX!!!!! and on Christmas eve. He came back up to meet me and him eye to eye kissing. I pinned him talking out his underwear. Sucking his dick.
Tony: LAYLA....... oh..... my... fuck God... babe.
He reached for the cupboard for the protection I slipped it on his dick and he pushed into me he flipped us over pushing in 0pslowly.
Layla : Fast Tony please go faster!
He started to thrust faster. I was moaning and he was just let me  just say that night ended very very very well.

Next morning
Layla s pov
I heard cisco screaming our names because today is Christmas. I looked at Tony was still sleeping his hair messed up his hand around my stomach. I kissed his cheek. He opened his eyes.
Tony: Baby I am really tired from last night we went for hours so please let me sleep for 30 minutes.
Layla:Fine its Christmas and you want to let cisco see  us here naked  before he brake down the door. Do you?
He pinned me down on the bed kissing me.
Tony: I don't care if anyone knows what we did tonight I just want to do this reguraly.
I laughed and kissed him. We got up dressed in pj's and went out.

Cisco: Took youll long enough.
Tony: Sorry we just had I late and exciting night last night.
He smirked at me. We sat down opens presents had Christmas lunch. I got to know Lena who is Frostee girl. And cisco boyfriend jamian who is practically like one of us now. 7 hours later.