Chapter 5

Layla pov
I felt his lips touch mine. I was shocked I wrapped my hands around his neck. We pulled away for air.
Tony: Earth to Layla come on we gonna be alte for the party.
Shit that was just day dream. I wish that it could have happen for real life.
Layla: yeah ok
We drove till the club. He opened the door for me and we walked in together. The club was banging with music and alcohol. Will we were walking through the club I drifted into the crowd of sweaty people then someone grabbed my hand. I was about to punch him but I saw it was Tony. He took me to the bar in the club.
Tony: can I have beer. You gray.
Layla: um tequila double shots.
Tony : looks like someone is a bit stressed.
Layla : yeah some family drama.
Our drinks came. We drank and drank and drank we were so drunk we started to dance. Then a slow songs started to play. I put my hands around his neck  and he puts his around my waist . We danced for a couple of hours.
Layla: can you take me home.
Tony: Yeah sure
We drove listen to some songs sang to the songs rember we were still drunk. I couldn't manage to get up he opened the door to his car lifted out his hand and I grabbed it. He helps me out of the car and then helps me into my house we went up to my room. He stayed me on my bed.
Tony: goodnight gray I had fun with you.
Layla: goodnight Tony  thank for the amazing night.
Then we hearded foot steps it might be my dad he doesn't like me having friends over. I woke up from the bed pulled Tony by his hand into the bathroom and turn on the shower so he thinks I am having a shower. Me and Tony fell and I landed on top of him.
Jason(Laylas dad) : is everything OK Layla
Layla : yes I just wanted to have a shower then the washing basket fell.
I heard his footsteps slowly dissappear. We got up and we started laughing.
One of my hairstrand was covering my face then Tony pushed it behind my.
Tony: I know I am drunk and I might regret this later.
He grabed me by my waist and kissed me and this wasn't a day dream. I wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He put me against the bathroom sink continuing to kiss me. We pulled out for some air. Our foreheads were together. He kissed me again. We couldn't hold it anymore we were deep in love. I started taking out his jacket leaving kisses on his neck. He started to kiss my neck going down to my shirt removing it. I moaned aloud. We totally forgot there were people in the house. And the rest of history.

What do you'll think  leave some ideas on some chapters at the comments