Chapter 29

Laylas pov

Me and Tony woke up to thre sound of our phones ringing it was knowhere very starange of her to call at 3am
Tony answers his phone

Tony:ok we will be there right now.

Layla: what happened

Tony: knowhere wants us to come because we got a big mission.

Layla: oh ok wait that means we will have to postpone our honeymoon.

Tony: Yeah I guess

I felt disappointed because when ever I wanted to do something with Tony something had to happen.

I felt his hand pick up my chin and he gently kissed me.

Tony : After this we will go ok .

Layla: you promise

Tony: 100%

We drove to our old hideout to see sashie echo frostee Cisco and knowhere Gary and Julia's standing there.

Tony : hey guys

Frostee : Yoh where have you been so long we never got to see you bro

Tony : you know getting married takes time .

Cisco : Married? Wait did ......

Echo interrupted: you'll got married !!!!!!!!!!

Layla: Yes

Cisco : Omg you'll did when

Layla : After yesterday

Echo : you'll are married for 2 days why are you'll here you'll supposed to be in a honeymoon.

Layla: Yeah but we have this mission now and we can't leave family behind .

Cisco : Aww guys

Tony: So what's the mission knowhere ?

Knowhere: so we have the biggest and last mission dealing with all of our enemies like Cleve, Moreahe,RAFELA , RUSSIAN GUY AND KIRA.

Echo : What did we do to Kira now ?

Tony : We locked her up and beat her up.

Echo : OH yeah

Knowwhere : Yeah so we have to catch then oh they going to destroy LA and with all of them together they have a higher chance of wining .

Layla : If we could take them on when we were inmature we can take them in now.

Frostee : Yeah kaylas right we ain't kids anymore we bloody adults.

Cisco : Yeah we team torreto no one can beat us .

Tony : So what are we waiting for getvthe info and let's stop these assholes once and for all let's go team !

Everyone: Let's go !

Authors note

Sorry guys for not posting had writers block so I am back and ready to update and this book will end with so more chapters it sad but a very good story has to end so stay tune and thanks for over 8 k readers .