chapter 22

Laylas pov

I tried calling tony but no answer. It was way past lunch time I tried and tried I was getting worried what if Kira that batch got him capture or made him marry her I was worrying sick.

I received a call from Dom.

Layla: hi Dom watup

Dom:um hey Layla I got some bad news.

Layla: What is it?

Dom: Umm Tony blacked out and I drove him to  the hospital and he is in the room.

Layla: Omg really I am coming what hospital?

Dom:  OK It's parkland  don't tell him i said.

Layla:OK OK I won't tell see you soon bye.

I hoped in my car and rushed to the hospital.

I went to the secatary and went to his room he was there using his phone.

Layla: OH see you can't tell your fiancee where are you.

Tony: Dom called you didn't he

Layla:  Doesn't matter who called me I am your fiancee you were supposed to tell me.

I cross my arms infront of him and turned my head away from him .

Tony: Babe I am sorry . Now look at me.

Layla: No

Tony: Don't be stubborn ok please .

Layla: No

Tony:  I love you.

Layla:  I know

Tony: You gotta say it back.

Layla:  Ya ya

He woke up from bed and grabbed me in his arms. His hands led to my waist and my hands laid on his chest.

Tony: I am sorry I never told you and I love you baby.

Layla: I love you to.

He kissed me . We were kissing until we here.

Doctor : Ehem Mr torreto

Tony: Hey doc .

Tony and I pulled away embarrassed he sat on the bed I sat on the chair.

Doctor: So Mr torreto guessing this is Mrs torreto.

Tony: No not yet just now.

Doctor: OK OK so we found out the problem.  You have alcohol liver disease because you drank so much alcohol it damaged your liver not so badly but it can lead to critical disease .

Tony: Is there any thing to prevent a critical disease

Doctor: No because we don't know what situation  or disease this is but we got some medicine to help you with your liver I will go get it.

He left I was worried for Tony what if he will not be there with me in the future I will not want that.

I felt a tear go down my cheek.

Tony wiped my tears with his thumber he cupped his hands on my cheek.

Tony: I know i did the wrong and I had to pay the price . I am sorry babe you could have any guy in the world but you choose this alcohol freak.

Layla: Babe .....
He cutted me off with a kiss.

Layla: Your the best thing in my life I didn't choose you because you a good racer or fighter I love you because you make me feel important you make me feel powerful you the only man that treated me right and I love you for that I am just worried because I am scared you might not be in my life in the future.

We hugged. His lips brushed my forehead. 

Tony: Everything will be alright.

Layla: I know they will be.

The doctors gave the medicine and discharged Tony.

Tony: how's your sisters?

Layla: They good only you could here my elder sister shouting at her husband for not knowing how to have real sex.

He bursetd out laughing.

Layla: It ain't funny alright I could not sleep he was moaning she was shouting it was so idiotic if her to have sex while others are in the house.

Tony: Looks like you and your sisters are gonna get along just fine.

Layla: Ya right.

I held his and while he drove my car he insisted.

We got him I made sure tony tooks his medicine we had a shower and headed off to la la land but then something banged.......
.

Thanks for reading hope youllguys like it sorry for long updating I know its irritating but bear with me I got to focus in school . Sorry