Meet and greet kinda

Ace's POV

It's been 5 minutes since diamond and I enter the room and nobody and I mean nobody said a word. I noticed 3 boys in there, one of them is missing, Axel. I don't remember them but I did my research on each one of them even Anthony the youngest. Diamond started to yank a little tell me she wanted to go.

"Me and diamond are going out now, Vincent you are welcome to come if you want." I said then turned around and started to walk to the door not waiting for an answer.

"I would like to go with you guys" he said following behind us. I didn't respond.

We left and nobody said anything still. I didn't have my cars here so I decided to walk to mine and the boys house, through a little path I had someone make.

"where are we going" Vincent asked
"To see Jax and Jay" diamond answered for me. Apparently diamond doesn't like calling Jake his name so she calls him jay, he doesn't mind though.

We got there and walked through the door. Diamond let go of my hand and start to run screaming to find Jax and Jake.

" JAXXXXX, JAAAYYY WHERE ARE YOOOUUUU" diamond yelled.

You could hear a second later feet stomping down the stairs.

"PUMPKIN" Jax screamed running to her and picking her up with Jake right behind him but once Jake picked her up he started to walk over to me and gave me a hug.

"What are you guys doing here" Jake smiled

"Well me and diamond got hungry so we wanted to see if you guys wanted to come plus it is my house" I finished, I'm trying to throw hints to Vincent about what I do until he gets so confused He comes to me and asks me what I mean by them but I'm not going to tell the truth I'mma twist his mind even more.fun.

"We'll come and you love us too much to kick us out" he smirked. I just stared at him with a blank face. "Right?" His smirk fades a little. I raise an eyebrow at him

"I'm gonna go with yes" he mutters "pumpkin come over here and give me a hug" he walked over to diamond and Jax.
"I need to make a phone call I will be back" Vincent said. I nodded and he walked out.

I let out a low whistle and kneeled down. The sound of nails scraping on the marble floor come forward me. Zeus and hades come tackling me to the ground licking my face. I took the dogs outside and played with them while everyone did what they needed to do. 

Vincent POV

I walked out. I needed to think, what does she mean it's "her" house. Why do people fear her? Why did the principal say "don't get on her bad side" what does that even mean? This house is over a million dollars, how did she get it? She's 17 it makes no sense.

I took out my phone and called John he's in my mafia. He does background check on people when his not on a mission for fun and for more money.

"Hey John I need you to do a background check on Ace heart" I told him

"Ace heart? Isn't that your daughters name? Did you find her?" John asked

"yes and yes. I need you to do a background check and get it back to me" with that I hung up. Is this the right thing to do? Maybe I should talk to Danny? No no she would kill me if she found out. She's already blowing up my phone. I'm definitely sleeping on the couch today.

I walked back inside and walked into what I think is the living room. Diamond came running out giggling with Jax and Jake behind her.

"VIVI Help me!!" She yelled still giggling. Once she got to me she wrapped her small arms around one of my legs trying to hide.

"come out come out where ever you are" she giggled even more when Jax said that "you ate my last cookie so you know what's going to happen"

"What's going to happen?" I questioned.

"We are going to tickle her to death until she admits to what she did" Jake said staring a diamond. "Come on diamond, it's just a little talk" both of them slowly walking up to her. She took off running upstairs with the boys behind her. I let out a little laugh.

I walked around the house trying to find Ace. I didn't find her but they have an amazing  movie room.

I heard some noise outside so i decided to check it out. I looked out the window of the living room and saw Ace sitting on the ground throwing a ball. A few second later two huge dogs came running forwards her and she did even move or flinch. They came by her then started to circle around her. She said something which made them sat on either side of her. Ace then throw the ball but the dogs just looked at her waiting. Out of nowhere they took off running forwards the ball.

I carefully walked outside trying not to get the dogs attention but once I put my foot out the door their heads snapped to my direction. The went running to Ace and stood in front of her Protectively. Guard dogs?

Ace leaned back on her hands waiting for I think me? I slowly walked over to her being cautious of the dogs and stood in front of them. The dogs started to growl at me so I stepped back. I looked at Ace for help but she just stared at me with no emotion. I don't want to die this way.

Ace's POV

He stood in front of us with fear in his eyes. Guess his scared of Zeus and hades. hmm

"обведите его" I said in Russian. (circle him)
They walked slowly forwards him and circle him just like I asked. Such good boys. Vincent not moving an inch like he's glued to that spot.

"безопасный" I said (safe). They walked back to me and layed down, Zeus on my right And hades on my left. Vincent let out a breath.

"Y'all ready to go eat" I asked

"Yes well I am. Jax and jake are chasing diamond around cause she ate Jax's last cookie" Vincent said. I shake my head, this is not the first time this happened. I got up and started walking to the house with the dogs to my sides and Vincent behind us.

The day went on and we went to the cafe by the beach. We had some brunch then went to walk around for awhile. Then head home for the rest of the day and chilled

——————————————————————
Sorry if the Russian is wrong I used google.