Mission

Ace's POV

I put diamond with the boys and got ready for the mission. It's only Jake and Jax here, Vincent left awhile ago. I put on a black hoodie with black ripped jeans and some black converse. I shoved a mask in my back pocket so no one knows who I am.

I give diamond and the boys a kiss on the head and to the garage to go get my bike. Starting the bike I head to the gang that stole from me.

After looking around I found a loose window I made sure my mask wouldn't fall off in the middle of fighting

After looking around I found a loose window I made sure my mask wouldn't fall off in the middle of fighting. I climbed in careful and looked around It was a closet full of junk. Getting to the door I peaked my head out. Knowing it was clear I headed out looking for them. Checking every room making sure to get ever single one of them. None of them were in the rooms so I'm guessing there all in the living room. Walk there, I saw all 10 of them watching a game.

"You know it's not nice to steal" I started. They turned around looking at me in shock. "Everybody knows you don't get away with stealing especially from me." When I finished their leader, chance, yelled at them to fight. Two of them came running to me, kicking the one closest to me into the other one making them both fall down. All of the others came at me at once so I took out my gun and shot most of them. One came from behind me knocked the gun out of my hand and wrapped his arms around my waist. I throw my head back colliding with his nose hearing a crack. He stumbled back holding his noses. I swung my leg up in the air kicking him in the head, knocking him out.

By the time I was finished with them chance their leader ran away. Listen quietly for his footsteps. There heading for one of the back bedrooms. Following them calling out for him "chance did you seriously run away like a chicken"
"I am not a chicken" chance said back
"Dude you just ran away. Anyways did you really think you could get away with stealing from me?" I questioned. He didn't answer. I kicked the door down and their he was packing something.

He turned around quickly throwing a knife at me. Before it when in me arm I caught it and threw it back at him, the knife land right in his shoulder. Perfect. A knife to the shoulder hurts like hell and let me tell you, I know how it feels.

Chance grabbed the knife and pulled it out of his shoulder and tried to throw it with his other hand but it didn't even come close to me.
Walking towards him slowing making him pull himself to get as far away from me as possible.
"You didn't answer my question chance" I said bending down. "I hate when people don't answer me" each word get louder. I took out a knife I had and stabbed him in his leg. He screamed in pain. I took the knife out which made him scream again. After a second I raised my arm to stab him again
"Okay okay." He begged "what was the questioned?"
"Damn I would tell you but the thing is I don't repeat myself" with that I sliced his throat open and watched as the life drained out of his eyes.
I went back to each of them and made sure they were dead then left carved my symbol on the leaders forehead.

I headed to my warehouse to wash all the blood off me.
I gave everybody a head nodded if the greeted me. I took a shower and changed in to something simple. I decide to call Jax to remind him he got a fight today. After that I did some work in my office.