Right?

Malcolm POV

I have him! This is one of the best day of my life. Not the best best but like in the top ten. Of course. It's been to long, now all I have to do see take him in. Then Someone can torture him and kill him. Easy Peezy, right?. Hopefully.

*knock knock* *knock*

I went and opened the door
"Hey what's up tony" I greeted him. Tony has been in Aces mafia since it started. He does a lot of things for the mafia
"Not much" he said back. (Chris is the man who he was looking for.)
"Have you seen Ace or diamond?" I question curiously.
"Not recently because of the big move but they should be doing good" he said smiling
"How about Jake and Jax" I asked getting a drink in the kitchen
"They're good, Jax like always won his fighting matches and Jake always smoking people out of the bike races" he said "your going home right?"

"Yep finally get to see my girls" I said smiling widely

"You going home today" tony questioned

"Yes I am" my smile getting bigger

Vincent's POV

What in the actual fuck. Can someone explain something to me. Why did my wife just try to kill my daughter? Why did she say she gave her away? And DID I JUST SEE MY DAUGHTER TAKE A BULLET OUT OF HER AND SNITCH IT. SHE DIDNT EVEN FLINCH!!

We are all in the car heading to the beach. Ace driving, me in the passenger Seat, Axel behind Ace,Andrew behind me and then Adam in the very back.

"Umm so are we not going to talk about what happened or...." Adam said

"Yea, we just saw you get shot, take out the bullet and sew up the wound" Axel said

"Well I took med school Soo I learned how to take out a bullet their and I guess it was just the adrenaline" she said focusing on the road.

I guess that makes sense. Right?

"Oh" Axel said

"Anyway we have hour and an half to go" Ace said

Time skips...

I woke up to Somebody was shaking me awake. It was Ace.

"We are here" she said. I nodded. Checking the time to see it's 11:45pm
I looked back at the boys to see Axel and Andrew waking up and Adam ready to get out of the car.
I hopped out of the car and stretched. I looked at the beach house in front of me. It was amazing.

Jax came out of the door and up to us, greeting us one by one. He grabbed Aces bags then headed inside talking to her about something.

 He grabbed Aces bags then headed inside talking to her about something

I walked up the stairs into the house with the boys behind me.

Jax came walking back down the stairs to us.

"Okay so let's get you guys in your rooms to rest. We have a big day a head of us." Jax then took us each to our rooms.

I set my stuff on the ground and got ready for bed.

Jakes POV

Sitting on my bed rubbing my eyes trying to wake myself up. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 5:50am. I stood up putting my phone in my pocket. Ace should be up by this time. I went and checked her room. Nothing. I checked the kitchen. nothing. Diamonds room. nothing. I was walking around looking for her. When I saw something outside, I took a closer look. Opening the door and walking out I see Ace sitting down on the beach watching diamond play with the sand. I walked up to her and sat on the sand next to her.

She rested her hand on my shoulder. Diamond turned around and saw me and waved. I waved back smiling.

I rested my head on Aces head staring at the sun rises.
"What are you thinking about" I asked her
"Him" she said. I knew right away who she was talking about. Malcolm.
"I miss him" she said
"I do too"
"It's been to long, he didn't even get to see her. I wanted him to be here with us." She said still looking at diamond.

Malcolm left before diamond was born. He went on an underground mission. Underground missions can take years to complete. Everybody that went before Malcolm ended up dead. Ace tried to make someone else go but Malcolm was already committed to it. When Malcolm wants something done, he does it himself. I know it makes no sense, she the leader but it's just Malcolm. There's no stopping him. That's one thing about their relationship that I love. When there together anything is possible. When they want something they get it. Their more powerful together then apart. The story on how they met and how their relationship came to be is amazing. Their my otp.

"He'll be back soon, he has too, right?" I said hopefully.

"Right" she said

Me and Malcolm are like brothers. Since Ace introduced us to each other. Shes known me and Jax longer than Malcolm. She met Malcolm in highschool so me and Jax met him a couple days after she met him.

.