?

Malcolm POV

Me, Jake and Jax are now in charge of Ace's mafia, we all have to agree on things before doing them and think what would Ace do. But Jake has the final word though. That's what Ace said, before she died, she made a plan for when she dies.
It's been six months without her, for the first month it was hard especially with diamond since she is only two, it's kind of hard to explain death to her. She wouldn't stop crying because she couldn't see her mom. I'm trying to be strong for her but it's still hard. I mean I lost the love of my life and she just lost her mom. We both have a problem. I don't know how Ace did it. Putting diamond to sleep is one of the hardest things to do and Ace put her to sleep in less than 5 minutes. How does she do it? She's amazing. I'm trying to ignore my feels and focus on something else.
When I first met Ace it was a big problem because she did it too. We never talked about are emotions that's why it took us so long to actually get together. We teased each other for so long, everybody could tell we liked each other, we could tell we liked each other, but we didn't say anything. Jax and Jake had to lock us in the room for hours just for us to tell each other how we feel. I was first to say how I felt and it took her another just to say how she feels.

I just finished put Diamond down, today was her birthday she turned 3. We did anything she wanted. So we were running around all day. Me and the boys are bringing all her presents into her playroom now. Once we were done we all sat down on the couch.

"What a day" Vincent said we all agreed.

"I'm gonna go and get out of this dress" Andrew said getting up.

"Why there not that bad" Jax said touching the dress. Diamond made us where princess dresses. Thankfully she didn't make us where them in public.

Aces birthday was 2 months ago, she would be an adult now.

"Hey, you alright" Axel said patting my shoulder.

I looked over at him "yea why wouldn't I be"

"Your crying" he said. I felt my cheek and it was wet.  "What's wrong"

I quickly wiped it. "Oh, nothing just thinking"

Month later...

I was walking passed diamonds room when I heard her talking and giggling. I put my ear to the door and listened

"Mommy stop it" she said giggling

"mommy can you stay this time" there was a pause until she started "oh" another pause "okay bye bye mommy"

I opened the door to see Diamond see on her bed playing with toys. I sat in front of her on the ground. Her mattress was on the ground just to make sure if she would fall, she won't get hurt. Her bed is actually pretty comfortable.

"Hi, daddy" she said smiling

"Hi, sweetie, can I ask you something?" She nodded her head

"Who were you talking too?"

"Mommy" she said shaking her head

"But mommy is gone, how did you talk to her?"

"She comes through there" she point to the window "all the time" she said and then focused back on her toys.

I looked at the window to see it was open. I got up and walked to it looking out. I looked around for a second then closed the window and locked it. You watched her die, she's not alive, Malcolm. I said in my head over and over again.

"Okay well I'mma go, if you need something yell, okay" she nodded her head and waved bye

I walked to the kitchen to see all the boys there.

"Is it possible that kids can see ghosts?" I asked

"Umm I don't know, why" Jake said

"Well, I heard diamond talking so I listened in and she kept saying mommy. Plus when I went in there and asked who she was talking too she said mommy" I explained

"Hm weird" Vincent said

"Where's Anthony" Andrew asked

"At school, why?" Vincent said

"Well maybe he could tell us, I mean he is a kid" Andrew said

We all just stared at him like he is an idiot
"What" he said

"Anyways, I don't think it's possible but you never know" Axel asked

——————————————————————