Favorite parts

Ace's POV

One of my favorite parts of my day is waking up with my family surrounding me. Just like I guessed Jax and Jake snuck in. I love a big cuddle with the fam but...not all the time, me and Malcolm need some alone time at night too. If you know what I mean.

Slowly unwrapping everyone's arm so I can go to the bathroom. I decide I'm going to get a quick workout in. I head to the bathroom, do what I need to do and get changed into some sweats and a sports bra.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Ethan sitting up rubbing his eyes. Once he's done he looks around the room until his eyes land on me. I smile at him, he smiles back, climbs off the bed and runs to me. I pick him up resting him on my hip.

"Want to go to the gym with me?" I whisper
He nods his head smiling. I walk to back to the bathroom and get him changed then head down to the gym.

I put Ethan down and head to the speakers to turn them on. I put on my regular playlist and started to workout with Ethan by my side copying me. Every time we finished set he would run around the gym and come back.

Counting stars by OneRepublic started to play and Ethan started to dance. He came and grabbed both of my hands so I could dance with him. Jumping around with him for a couple minutes before he got tried and Laid on the ground, I bent down and laid right beside him. After a second he crawled on me and laid his head on my chest, I wrapped my arms around him.

"You hungry" I ask him. He did a little nod

"How about this we go get cleaned up, have a snack then wait for everybody to get up then have breakfast, is that okay?" He nodded

I stood up with him wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I went to my room into my closet and grabbed some clothes for us and then head to one of the guest rooms bathroom. I filled up the bath less than half way and put some bubbles in then put him in it. I wash him and then hop it the shower that is next to the bath and washed myself while he plays with the bubbles.

I quickly finish up and get out of the shower and wrap a towel around me and put my clothes on. I grab a towel and walk over to Ethan.

"You ready to get dressed?" I ask smiling.

"Yes" I help him stand up and wrap the towel around him while picking him up. I get him changed into an outfit just like mine. Some green Camo pants and a black shirt with some black shoes. I dried our hair which he loves it and headed downstairs to the living room.

I put Ethan on the couch and turned on a show for him to watch and walked to the kitchen. Once I got to the kitchen I checked the time to see it was around 8am so everyone should be waking up soon. I cut some fruit up and put it in a bowl. I headed back and picked up Ethan putting him on my lap giving him the fruit. 

Malcolm's POV

Waking up to the feeling of someone playing with my hair is a feeling that I will always love. I look up expecting one of my girls but instead I see Jax, I quickly slap his hand away and try to move away but stop once I back in to someone hearing a grunt. I turn my head to see Jake on the other side of me.

"Dude" Jake said looking up at me

"It's not my fault tell your weirdo brother to leave me alone" I said defending myself. Jake groaned and shoved his face in the pillow.

I went to push Jax off the bed but I heard a little whine, I looked down and saw diamond snuggled up to my chest.

"Sorry, baby" I said to her kissing her head. She mumbled something back that I could quite catch.

Jax went to pick her up but I slapped his arms away.

"Let me have her" he whined in a weird voice

"No"

"Please, you get her all the time" he whined again"

"That's because I'm her dad"

He let out a huff "you can't keep using that excuse" he said walking out

Later on in the day

I walked around looking for Ace because we still haven't had the chance to talk alone. There's always someone by her. I want time with her alone and not just to have some sexy time with her even though that would be nice.... Get your head out of the gutter.

I went to the last place I haven't checked but should've checked first her office. I knocked on the door and heard a quiet "come in".

I walk in to see her concentrated on work

"Hey" I said walking up to her desk and sitting on the edge of it.

"Hi" she mumbled writing down some stuff then  turning back to her computer.

I stand up and grab the sides of her chair and turn her to face me.

"Malcolm I'm workin-" I cut her off by kissing her.

Breaking the kiss I pick her up and walk over to the couch in her office sitting down and placing her on my lap.

I rub my hands up and down her thighs looking into her eyes " I love you" I say to her.

She leans in and kiss me even though I love kiss her I pulled back. "Say it back" I grabbed her chin lightly.

"I love you" she said my favorite words

.