Extra : Vlog.

(OH YEA, BILLY LIP. Sorry, I had to do that for the picture, IF IT DOES SHOW THE PICTURES. Anyways, enjoy!)

Author POV (Past to when the FNaF4 Tormentors were only toddlers, but can talk a bit)

"V-vwog one! Dis is me first 'vwog' and me is gonna 'continwue' until adulthood!"
Mark walked with his mother and father. He looked at the camera and smiled then pointed the camera at his mother and father who waved at it, smiling.

After they got to school..

"Oh and there's my friend!" He pointed to a tanned child who had a green shirt on, ran to him and tackled him, startling the tanned child and making him fall.

"Heya, Fredrick!"

"Mork! Ohh, what'cha got there?" Fredrick pointed to the camera.

"It's used for my blog!" (I got tired of using 'vwog')

"Ooh, hi blog!"
Mark giggled at what the tanned child called it.

"Mama called it a camera!" Mark explained.

"Oh, hi camera!" Fredrick waved at the camera, then snatched it, and ran.

"FREDRICK! GIMME IT BACK!"

"Hello, camera. One day, Ima marry Mark!" He whispered, while smiling and his face with a small shade of a pink.

"Here you go, Mark!"

Fredrick handed Mark the camera.

"Bad!" Mark said with a mad face, which made Fredrick upset.

"Sorry, Fred." Mark apologized, hugging him, which he hugged back.

After they introduced ChicaBully...

"Oh, and my future husband!" Mark yelled, making Fredrick think it was him.

"There he is! Terrance!" Fredrick's heart shattered after hearing the word Terrance. That's why Fredrick hates Terrance.

"I AM NOT YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND, MARK!" Terrance shouted back.

After that day..

"Well, good night, camera! Byee!"

A few years later....(Childhood)

"Hello, camera. This is Mark again. My mommy left us." Mark said, on the verge of crying.

"She said she was tired of this and-sniff-left us. She said she was taking my b-brother from me! But she saw me and walked away without Jeremy.."

Mark had started crying.

"I'm sorry vlog camera! I don't mean to cry! But this vlog will have to end early. Bye bye."

Mark ended the vlog of Childhood.

Few years later...(Golden Years/Teenage)

"It's been so damn long since I've done this shit. Oh, Heya camera! It's Mark here!" Mark waved but didn't show his face because it was covered by a mask.

"Here's the crackheads!" He moved the camera to show FoxyBro, FreddyBully, and ChicaBully.

"I'm still gonna marry Terrancr one day." Mark said, which made Terr stare.

"Anyways, bye vlog!"

Well, goodnight, camera! Byee!

Bye bye.

Anyways, bye vlog!

Many years later.. (Death and adulthood/present day: 2021)

BonnieBully watched all of the vlogs from his past, make him sniffle a bit. It brought sad and happy memories back to life.

He decided to do his last vlog..

"Hey, Cam. This is the adulthood vlog. As you can see, I'm pretty old. I still have a friend, the other two went missing. Let's go see him."

Mark walked to a special house.

He knocked on the door for Cassidy to open the door and Gabriel to be hiding behind it. (Cassidy's pronouns: it/them)
"Hello, Mark."

"Heya, Cass. May I see Fredrick?"

"Sure, he's in his room."
"Thanks."

BonnieBully slowly entered Fredrick's room to see FreddyBully just laying down.

Mark decided to lay down with him, just looking up at the ceiling, laying on their backs.

"So, how's the vlogs going?"

"Oh, yea. It's going fine. My favorite one was the toddlerhood." Mark said, giggling when FreddyBully realized and turned a shade of red.

"A-ah. Well then. Is is because of what I said?-"

Mark nodded and FreddyBully covered his face with a pillow, making BonnieBully laugh.

"Well, I don't think you meant it, heh!"

"Yea, I don't!"

. . .

Fredrick lied.

BARK hi. <3
Soo, this is the longest one I've written. Especially since I'm sick : )
I'm gonna be heading to the doctors so blow my phone up > : )
Bye!
Words: 666 😧