t h i r t e e n

Wow , uh. Day [four] thirteen, uh.
JUST KIDDING , I COULD NEVER SAY SUCH THINGS

i miss phoney face.
ANYWAYS YES.

a "friendly" reunion

They turned to look at the sudden voice who called their names. Mark stared in silence and anger while Fredrick stood, confused of who called them.

Suddenly, a man who wore a white bear mask, grape-ish color skin, teal undershirt, tan vest, and tan pants.
He has changed but they could recognize their friend by the back of their hand.

Mark's fists tightened as his vengeance grew. Fredrick runs towards Terrance and hugged him. Mark pulled Fred away from Terrance and stared at him.

"Terrance." "Mark."

They dead eye stared at each other until someone walked out from the shadows.

Everyone looked and gasped.

"Simon?!"

A teenager with gray skin, as if he too was a soul, a blue shirt, pumpkin orange shorts, and a Chica mask on the side of his head.

"Heh, hey guys."

Mark sped towards Simon and squeezed him so tight it was as if this was their last chance to ever hug. Fredrick literally tore Mark off and stared at him the same way Mark stared at Terrance.

"It's just a hug, Fredrick! Chill out!" Simon reassured Fredrick. All Fredrick did was rolls his eyes and kept Mark in a warm embrace.

Fritz sped in and hugged Terrance. Susie came in and hugged Simon. What a reunion.

Fredrick and Mark left the room and sat in the parts and service room.

"I missed you so much, Fred." Mark said, laying his head on Fredrick's shoulder.

"I missed you too."
Fredrick said as he got closer to Mark.

"I love you."
"I love you too."

WHEN GAY.
Anyways, yea. This took some years to finish. I'm working on 5 books at a time. Possibly 6. BUT EH.
bye
Words: 308