e l e v e n : "You're back!?.."

POG POG POG.
Hi. I will post more later lol. Anygays, have a lovely day <3
WARNING!
This 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜..
𝙿𝚘𝚛𝚗. 𝚒 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝.
Violence
Sad sad moments.
Possibly gay.
Anyways yes.

A few [more like 50] years later...

3rd person POV

For some time, FreddyBully would roam the once cheerful hallways of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Even when his soul was shattered, so was his heart, but not due to feelings. Of course death. He still had 'love feelings'. That's right.

He still had love. Still had his mind on that one boy he remembers well. The boy's deep red shirt, his sea foam eyes, his dark blue shorts, and his milk chocolate skin. It made Fredrick's heart so warm, he thought he had a soul.

But alas, seeing him would be a miracle. Fredrick would think of him and get lost in thoughts. But when he finally snapped back into reality, all he would do is sigh.

Fredrick continued to say:
'Oh well, we can't have two things we love. We either get our lover or our siblings.'

When he had Mark, His siblings, Cassidy and Gabriel, died. When he finally got his siblings back, he lost Mark.

Fredrick would continue to walk. And walk. And walk. The halls stood silently, besides the whispers from lost, sad, missing souls who never got to make their own families.

The silence was broken by a child with gray skin, messy short hair, and a Freddy Mask on.

"Freddddrrriiiicckkkkk!" Sung out the kid.

"Yea Gabe?" Fredrick bent down for his small brother.

"Jere has this friend and he looks like someone you'd knoww!" Said Gabriel in a singy-songy way.

Fredrick couldn't believe it. What if...

What if Mark is back?

Fredrick sped to Jeremy, hoping to see his friend.

Heh, friend is a strong word.

He could hear Jeremy in the distance but not the friend.

"Is Papa worried for us?"
Jeremy wondered, but it was hard to hear it.

Muffled out, the visitor said "Yea, but he'll come out sooner or later."

Fredrick ran as fast as he could, not having another care that he left his brother.

He slammed the door open just to see a little kid, looks a lot like Gabriel, but black hair and a purple bunny mask, jump up and cling onto a hand.

Fredrick looked at the hand and trailed up to the face of the strange visitor.

He knew it. Mark..
Mark came back..
But..
He wasn't how he use to be.
There's bl00d on his shirt. His once chocolate skin was now gray. His bright blue bunny mask was a faded blue now. His mask only covered his eyes, revealing a frown. It's that same one frown Freddy despised more than anything.
Fredrick was the opposite of Mark.
His mask was still the bright brown. He still had his tanned skin. He doesn't have a bl00d stain, just a rope mark on his neck.

"Holy shit..Fredrick!?" Mark's eyes widen. As the same for Mark, he couldn't believe it.

Fredrick said nothing and sped to Mark, almost like pouncing onto him and making it into a hug.

Mark hugged him back.

"Mark...I'm sorry." Fredrick said, quietly sobbing on his shoulder.

Mark was a bit confused until he remembered the note.

"It's okay, that was 50 year ago."

Fredrick lifted up Mark's mask to see these dark gray bars for his eyes and lighter gray for his tears, like the other missing children.
Fredrick smiled and lifted up his mask.

"You still look the same, Fred." Mark said, with a tad bit of echo into his voice.

"Heh, I wish I could say the same for you." Fredrick chuckled as Mark [overdramaticly] gasped.

Fredrick caressed his cheek and stared into his soulless eyes. He didn't see his eyes move, but he knew that Mark was looking away.

Fredrick chuckled and got closer to his face, suddenly he knew Mark turned to face him. Mark knew that Jeremy was beside them, but Mark just needed to be in Fredrick's grasp. But, since we know how childish they are, all Mark did was peck him on the cheek and lay his head on his shoulder.

Jeremy, being the child he is, didn't like where this was going, and sped out.

Fredrick immediately shot his full attention to Mark's lips. Mark picked his head up just to see it.

"Uh, Fred?"

"Fredd, helloo??"

"F R E D R I C K ."

"F R E D D Y B U L L Y"

"F R E D D Y  F U R R Y"

That last one got his attention. He dead eye stared at Mark, which made Mark shiver. The stare is what they use to call, 'The Unescaping Stare of a furry'.

Fredrick said and put his hand on Mark's chin.

"I missed you so much, Mark. You don't even know how many times you've been on my mind."

Those words made Mark's heart soar. He was so happy about it, he could jump high.

"I missed you, to-" Mark was cut off by the sudden lips touching his.

Little did they know...

Someone was watching them...

FINALLY, I UPLOADED BEFORE SCHOOL 🤩
Whoa, slanted emoji.
Anyways, yes.

Words: 875