N i n e: Chaos.PT.1 [Entry]

HEYY GUYS, AFTER A BREAK, I FINALLY RECOVERED...
anygays.
IF MY BROTHER ACE SEES THIS....
hiya ace :)

Also, this is after Beth went missing and Mike died, including Rosalie going missing. And Charlie dying. AND SAMMY DISAPPEARING.

anyways. yea.
THERE'S DRAMA IN THIS...

BonnieBully POV

I decided to not go to Jeremy's birthday. I couldn't bare to go to such a place that reminded me of Mike's death. I don't want to go back to that hell...
Please, Jeremy. Stay safe.

Author POV

As BonnieBully sighed and fell asleep, Cassidy [Mike in disguise], Gabriel, Susie, Jeremy and Fritz celebrated the birthday boy's birthday.

"Happy birthday, Jer!" Fritz exclaimed as Jeremy giggled.

"Thanks for coming, guys! I thought half of y'all wouldn't even come!" Jeremy said as his eyes sparkled in excitement.

"I'm just here to watch Gabe, don't get your hopes up." Cassidy said, leaning on the wall.

Gabriel stared at Cassidy before turning back around into his seat.

Cassidy then looked at the mascots and shuddered. Cassidy thought of its death. Cassidy didn't want to be dead, but fate decided. It then heard creaking by the darkest corner.

It turned to see a yellow mascot with bunny ears.

"SPRINGBONNIE..." Cassidy's eyes widen. Cassidy stared at the bunny as it placed a finger to his mouth. He shushed Cassidy and said "Follow me..."

Cassidy stared in fear. It couldn't believe it. Cassidy thought the golden mascots were scrapped...

Cassidy looked at the bunny's other hand to see a knife.

Cassidy sped to Gabriel.

"GABE, WE'RE LEAVING."

"But the party just started?" Gabe looked at Cassidy, worried.

Cassidy stared at the bunny and sighed.

"Everyone, listen to me. If that bunny talks to you, telling you to follow them, you run and scream for help. Got it?" Cassidy said.

Jeremy looked around until seeing the yellow mascot staring directly at him. As the others nods, Jeremy screamed and jumped outta his seat.

Startled, everyone stands up and looks around. Susie screamed and pointed at the bunny.

Everyone screamed and ran around.

Susie went to the arcade, Jeremy hid in the alleyway, Fritz hid in Pirates Cove, Gabriel hid behind Cassidy, and Cassidy protected Gabriel.

Susie saw a game she really enjoyed and played it. She continued until she lost. She then heard, 'Y'know, he's not truly dead. He's with me, Susie. Your dog, Thumbtack. Just follow me...'
Susie was crying and so she followed him because her dog had died, so hearing that he was alive, made her heart warm up. She followed the bunny just to realize her life was a game.

Game Over...

Jeremy hid and stepped on something smushy. He shuddered and looked at his foot to see what he stepped in...

...He stepped on an arm. He wanted to scream, but if he did, he'd be caught. He revealed the arm to be apart of a child. He uncovered the body to see Charlie's lifeless body.

He covered his mouth and silently sobbed.

He's saw too much...

Fritz hid with his idol, Foxy the Pirate. Fritz hugged Foxy, "Foxy, yer me best matey. Please tell yer pal, Fritz, what to do.."