S e v e n: Slumber party (P.T 1)

LOL HEY MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS <3
I hope y'all enjoyed your Christmas, mine didn't feel the same :/
Anygays enjoy! <3

Author POV

After all of the commotion of gay kissing, Mama coming back, Mama Emily leaving, Jeremy trying to commit homicide to his mother, and all the other shit, everyone ate, kissed under mistletoe, and waving goodbye while Mark was sobbing in Fredrick's shoulder about his mother leaving.

"Mark, it'll be okay, she'll be back."
"Okay, okay. I am calm. I am happy. I am stronger than crybaby."
Mark kept repeating.

"So, you two are in a relationship, eh?" Mark father walked up to the gay boys with his hands on his hips.
"U-uh, papa! Lemmi explain!"

"No explanation."
Mark's father put a hand up and walked away.
Mark buried his face in Fredrick's chest, which made him simp.

(Ugh simp >3)

Terrance POV

Ima ruin their gay moment.

"Hey, gaywads! We're all having a sleepover at my house. NO EXCUSES. Thanks, byee!" I waved before skipping out like a focking little girl.
I could feel their pointless stare behind my back but eh, they love me.

During the sleepover <3

We were all talking, Simon were asking questions about being gay, I was enjoying the view as MARK AND FREDRICK FOCKED not really focked but yea.

After all of the shit we talked about, Simon dropped dead asleep on the floor, Mark was asleep on the couch, so was Fredrick, while I got my comfy ass bed.

I woke up in the  middle of the night because I was thirsty as fock. I was walking to the kitchen and suddenly...

I SEE THE GAYWADS MAKING OUT.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA, NOT ON MY COUCH."

They were startled, immediately getting up.

"Sorry, Terr."
"Yea, sorry Teeraonce."
I rolled my eyes and continued to get a drink.

"I just don't want no c(😍)m on the couch, deal?"

Even though they were red as FOCK, they both nodded in agreement.
Gosh I love tormenting them.

HEYY I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING, life is kinda rough. >3
Anygays byeee love y'all you focking idiots I adore most <33
Words: 360