E i g h t: Slumber party (P.T 2)

After......that.

Author POV

We all know what happened last chapter..

Yea...
So after that night....

Fredrick POV

Well shit. I was kicked off the couch and onto the floor. But at least I get UNDER THE COUCHH
YAY.
i want mork.

BonnieBully POV

I get the couch all to myself. I kinda feel bad, so I offered to share the couch. With no hesitation, he immediately jumped on top of me.

"FrEd. I-I can't breathe-"

"Sorry-"

He got off of me and laid down on the other side of the couch.
Finally, fresh air.

"WAKE UP, GAYWADS!" Terrance shouted, making us jump.

"WE WEREN'T EVEN ASLEEP!" I replied at him.

Everyone just stared.

"Alright then, Ima wake up mother so she could cook for us." We nodded in agreement.

After eating...

Author POV

Everyone was talking, all the same, all the same.

"Anyways, we're gonna go." Fredrick said, picking up Mark.

Mark was startled but ignored it.

Terrance looked at them and just nodded.

Fredrick carried Mark home, bridal style, which made people they pass either Surprised in a good way or disgusted.
To the surprised looks, Fredrick gave  them a nod in exchange. To the disgusted, Mark flipped them off.

After they got to Mark's room, Fredrick flopped Mark down on his bed and just laid on top of him.

"You big clingy baby." Mark said, while patting Fredrick's head.

Fredrick didn't reply because he was asleep, and it was only a matter of time until Mark realized it.

Mark sighed and fell asleep too.

I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T POST THIS EARLIER, I FELL ASLEEP THEN WOKE UP TO MY FRIEND BEGGING TO VENT.
anyways good morning/night.
Words: 284