T e n : The friends break apart.

Pog.
Warning:
In this chapter..
Sex- I MEAN MAKING OUT SESSIONS.
Arguing
Cuss words
Violence
Gore
Su1c1d3.
And yea, enjoy-

BonnieBully

Dad doesn't believe me. He doesn't care about whatever I say. He just misses Jeremy, like I do. He hides his sadness with anger.

Jeremy was one of the only true friends I knew. I miss him so much..

"WHY WOULD YOU YELL AT HIM!? Y'ALL WERE FRIENDS! AND YOU CALLED SOMEONE A CHILD MURDERER WITH NO PROOF!"

"I HAVE PLENTY OF PROOF, GOD DAMMIT!"

My dad was stunned at the sudden snap back. I exhaled and told him the proof.

"The murderer was in a Springlock suit. If anyone were to go in it, the springlocks would go off. Meaning there's only two people who can work the suits. Mr. Emily, who took a vow he'd never go back there, and Dave."

Author POV

Mark's father looked away and then agreed.

"Anything else?" His father asked.

He nodded.

"He also took off the head of the suit to reveal it. Also, some of the hair was sticking up, same color as Dave, we could see the skin and his eyes. Exactly the same. One eye normal and the other one with his pupil dilated."

Mark's father fell silent.

"How do you know exactly?-"

Mark sighed and reveal the scar of when he was stabbed.

Mark's father said nothing and just hugged him.

"I'm so thankful you fought.."

Those words sadden Mark and instant tears fell down.

Mark hugged back.

"I believe you now."

Mark sighed in relief. He thought it would take a miracle for him to believe him.

They walked back inside, both dead eye staring at Dave.

Dave realized they both knew, meaning those were his next targets. There must be no evidence.

After a month or 2...

Mark has been trying to cheer up Fredrick, but it was no use. He's been hurt in the worse way: losing the last things he called family.

He knew that Cassidy was actually an Afton, but who cares.

"Fred, cmon cheer up. We'll get him for what he's done."

"But it won't bring back Gab or Cass."

That was his excuse for anything.

"Fredrick, we'll get them back."

"But they're de-"
Before Fredrick could finish, Mark pinned him to a wall.

"GOD DAMMIT, FRED! PLEASE. I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT! I DON'T CARE THAT THEY'RE DEAD! I..I DON'T.." Mark fell silent and tears started to fall.

Fredrick softly grabbed Mark's chin and kissed him. It only took a matter of seconds until Mark kissed back.

[I'm skipping because... y'all know a make out session.]

"I'm sorry, Mark."

Mark hugged Fredrick for some time.

One day Mark went to visit Fredrick.

He knocked on his house door, but no answer. He opened it and walked to his room.

"Fred? Are you awake?" Mark knocked until opening it.

Opening it was the second worst thing he has ever done.

He broke down crying when he saw a note and a teenager with tanned skin wearing a green shirt with a rope around his neck, hung, no movement whatsoever.

Mark picked up the note and immediately froze.

The note said, "I'm sorry, Mark. I love you."

Mark got Fredrick down, he cut the rope, and hugged his lifeless body.

"I love you too..." Mark cuddled close to Fredrick's cold chest and tears started to form again.

"Why.."

Next day, Terrance was leaning on the wall, having much regret of his father's doings, but never his own.

He closed his eye for a second and felt arms around him.

He shot his eyes open to see a teenager, just a small bit shorter, his face buried in his chest, sobbing.

[UGH MARK, HANDS OFF.]

"Mark?! Weren't you just-"

"Just shut up." Mark muffled and continued to sob into his shirt.

Terrance was confused and patted his back.

"What happened?"

"Fredrick's dead."

Terrance's eyes widened. He never knew that one of the simp-like one would literally survive being stabbed in the stomach but the 2nd strongest would die second.

"There there..It'll be alright.."

"Terrance, after this hug, see our friendship as over."

Terrance knew it was gonna happen, just not at this time. Not now.

Terrance sighed and nodded.

Next day, it started to get worst.

Terrance watched the news just to see this:

"Breaking News! Friend squad Mark [last name.] has gone missing, Simon [last name.] has been found dead, and Fredrick [last name.] has committed su1c1d3."
To lose his friends, all of them, one by one, it hurts. Even if they don't see him as their friend.

Terrance felt pain, sorrow, regret.

He sighed but his sadness quickly changed when he realized his mother isn't home.

He looked around, hoping and begging she was dead.

He cursed it.

There she was, almost dead, a knife in her stomach, and Dave sitting next to her almost lifeless  body.

Terrance couldn't do this no more.

"HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE THAT I LOVE ARE YOU GONNA KILL, HUH!?" Terrance snapped at his father, startling him.

"Excuse me?-" Dave stared at Terrance as his mother heard his yelling and started to cry, worrying that he's next.

"YOU'RE KILLING MOM!"

"She knows too much."

"I KNOW TOO MUCH! I LOST MY FRIENDS TRYING TO PROTECT YOUR DUMBASS!'

Dave stared at him, no emotion whatsoever.

"I LOST MY FVCKING COUSINS, MY FRIENDS, MY SISTER, MY BROTHER, AND NOW MY MOTHER."

Dave just stared silently.

Terrance stomped away to his room, and packed.

He didn't want to stay here. He needed to run.

UGH WOW AFTER 87 YEARS, I POSTED THIS SH1T 🤩
This was horrible, I know.
I missed y'all lol.
Ima sleep, so I'll reply to comments in the morning.
Words: 949