S i x: Mistletoe

Yes, this is for Christmas special but it's so focking gay lol
Warning!:
Gay mwa mwa MWA 😧
Christmas lol
Drama but Tea 🍵👌

FreddyBully POV

Christmas is tomorrow. I must get my 'boyfriend' something! Gosh, I love him. <3

[They aren't lovers yet but due to them kissing more than once, Fredrick thinks they're lovers.]

BonnieBully POV

Christmas is soon! Yay! It's one of my favorite holidays, due to presents. Usually, Father is at work and Jeremy is playing with Cryba- I mean, Michael with his new toys, so it's mostly just me.
Father did say there was a surprise for me on Christmas so y a y.

3rd person POV

It was 11:23 P.M and everyone was asleep. Everyone except Mark. He was too excited to find what the surprise was. Was it a person? Was it something, or someone, special? Was it Fredrick getting on one knee, even though they're still teenagers??? Author, shut up. Okay. : (

Anyways, after some sleeping tricks, Mark managed to fall asleep. 

.     .    .
But what was the trick?

He called Fredrick, and they fell asleep together. Perfect for Christmas. Loved ones being together on such a holiday. Gosh, Christmas is too lovey-dovey.

Christmas Day...

Mark was shaking Fredrick until he woke up.

They suddenly heard the front door open.

They were startled because Mark's dad was at work and Jeremy spent the night at the Afton/Miller household.

They both were terrified, but were horrible at showing it.

They peeked in the kitchen just to see a woman with black hair, medium length.

"Mark!"

"M-mom..?"

Fredrick was confused but then his eyes were widened when he saw Mark.

Mark had tears in his eyes.
"MOM!" Mark yelled and pounced at her to hugged her, but instead pushed both of them down.

His mother [which will be called Deez, I MEAN DEE.] had tears in her eyes while Mark sobbed into her lilac skirt.

"Mother, w-will you ever leave me—sniff—again..?" Mark snifled out.

"I'll have to leave after Christmas."

Mark busted into tears, which stabbed Fredrick multiple times in the heart.

Fredrick didn't want to ruin the moment, but he didn't want to just watch Mark cry.

"So uhh..." Fredrick interrupted.

"Oh! Mark, is this your boyfriend?" Dee giggled when Mark's face turned red and Fredrick sped away.

"Ma!" Mark yelled covering his face.

"Awh, my baby is growing up!" Dee cooed.

"Mark Mark! Mike said I could borrow one of his..." Jeremy ran in and froze when he saw Dee.

Dee looked like she was going to cry.

"Is that..."
Jeremy stared at Dee while she tried to finish her sentence.

Jeremy ran up to his room, ran down from the room with a pillow, jumped at Dee and tried suffocating her, making Dee struggle the pillow off.

"WHY DID TOU LEAVE US!? WHY DID YOU TRY TO TAKE ME!? I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!" Jeremy said while keeping the pillow to her face, slightly punching it, and sobbing.