T w e l v e : "Shit..."

They continued to kiss, as if it was their last.

"Mark, what's going o-" Jeremy walked in and stared.

Mark separated from the kiss and stared at Jeremy.

"BlUeGh! DiSgUsTiNg!" Jeremy put his hands on mouth, acting as if he was on the verge of throwing up.

Mark giggled. Fredrick decided to make a joke.

"Y'see, kiddo, Mark and I have this special connection. The connection is so big that we can NeVeR let go." Fredrick said, squeezing Mark into a warm embrace, making Mark chuckle in a simp-like way.

Jeremy shrugged and giggled.

"Oh yea, also, why is there a pair of eyes over there??" Jeremy pointed to a dark corner. Fredrick separated the hug and stared at where he was pointing. Fredrick just stared in silence as Mark looked.

"Hello there, Mark."

Mark..
Mark recognized his voice.

He's...back..!?

Mark's eyes widen and walks backwards.

The eyes slowly come out to reveal a child, kinda short, in a grey shirt, two stripes, blue shorts , gray skin, and tears from the past.

"Havent seen you in quite some time." The child smiles as the blood from his head leaks.

Mark speeds towards the child and hugs him. The child stares in both fear and disgusted.

"I'm sorry, Michael." ...

Those words stunned Michael, as if someone had shot him.

Michael shot a look at Fredrick who just continued to watch. Mike just patted Mark on his back.

"Okay, off." Michael said. Mark nodded and pulled away from the hug. Mark sped to Fredrick and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much , Fred..." Mark said in the muffled words due to him kissing fred's cheek.
"I missed you too, Marky."

They smiled at each other and as soon as they went for another kiss ...

"Mark!? Fredrick!?"

HEY GUYS!!!<333
I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR THIS LATE CHAPTER, I KNOW SOME OF YALL ARE ALMOST DEAD. BUT EH. G'NIGHT/G'MORNIN' , LUVS!!!<333
Words: 326