fourteen

hello hellooooo. i hope everyone is having an amazing weekend. i'm enjoying the last bit of freedom i have for the next 8 weeks😅

i will continue to post weekly updates for this book since they're already written but times of posting may vary since work and school come first 🙏

happy readings and stay safe besties! -salem🤍

TW: NSFW, 18+, oral sex, fighting, swearing, cheating
word count: 3945

Derek: "All's fair in love and war." John Lyly.

Emily threw her head back as she adjusted to the size. Her body was glistening in sweat as she breathed quickly. She shut her eyes as she started to move her hips in circles. The raven-haired woman leaned forward and steadied herself with a hand on his chest. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she moved up and down quickly.

The raven-haired woman moaned out as her other hand reached down and rubbed her clit fast. Emily's entire body was on fire as she desperately chased her orgasm. She felt his hands on her hips, guiding her to go faster.

After two previous intense orgasms, Emily's sensitivity was starting to get the best of her. She felt her orgasm quickly approaching as she rubbed her clit faster. Emily threw her head back as she felt her body be overwhelmed by a white wave of pleasure.

"Fuck!" Emily shouted as she slumped forward and buried her face into his neck. Her hands buried into the pillows above them. She gave herself a few seconds to calm down before turning her head.

"You okay?" Sean asked softly. Emily hummed as she leaned forward and kissed him. She pulled away and her eyes widened as she saw Aaron there.

"Good. We have a lot of time to make up for," Aaron said and smiled softly. He flipped them over as he hovered over Emily. He leaned down and kissed Emily deeply. Aaron's hands held down Emily's as they kissed.

When he pulled away, Sean was there now. He smiled charmingly at her before leaning down and kissing Emily's neck. The raven-haired woman's eyes rolled back as he did. Sean physically couldn't get enough of Emily.

"Fuck, let's go again," Sean muttered as he moved down Emily's body slightly. She glanced down at Aaron now as he kissed over her chest.

"I'll take care of you," Aaron said as he looked up at Emily. The raven-haired woman's head was spinning as she blinked and now Sean was there.

"I'll take care of you," Sean said and he continued his descent down her body. The raven-haired woman felt her head pounding as she tried to make out what was real and what wasn't.

"Emily," Aaron's and Sean's voices said at the same time. "Emily, please listen to me. Emily!"

The raven-haired woman shot up out of her dream. She glanced around at the empty apartment she was in. The other side of her bed was completely empty. Emily was completely alone in the large bed. She laid back down and sighed heavily. She hated feeling like this.

These Hotchner brothers would be the end of her.

Emily glanced over at the clock and saw she had two more hours until she had to be up. "Five cups of coffee today, got it."

A few hours passed and Derek made his way into the bullpen. His eyes landed on Emily's office. He noticed how dead the woman looked. He could practically see the eye bags from here.

"What's her deal?" Derek asked as he gestured up to Emily's office. The raven-haired woman looked stressed even through the glass. Both blonde women, who were happily sipping on some hot coffee, shrugged their shoulders.