Chp 11 - Susie Joins Lancer!

Chp 11 is finally here. I'm sorry ya'll for the LOOONGG break and hiatus, but I'm back with this book. I'm going to take responsibility and finish this book now, as I promised.

Although this chp might be short, I want t take it slow as my motivation is wonky these days and school is k i l l i n g m e. BUTT, I will try my best to make the next chps longer. So for now enjoy!

Also sry for the horrible title- I had no ideas ;—;

!Art above made by GelyBean on Insta!
-
Susie POV:

"I'll just be one of the BAD GUYS instead!" Susie said with a malicious smile.

Ralsei stiffened in shock while Y/N widened her eyes in disbelief. It gave Susie pleasure to see them like this. Lancer seemed to be surprised too but he looked up at her at praise and wonder.

Susie never received such a look of pride and respect for her. Sure people would fear her, but this little guy admired her!

"R-Really!?" Lancer told Susie. "You're going to be on my team?" He said. "Yeah, sounds way easier honestly." Susie shrugged, wearing a smug grin. "But Susie, you can't join the bad guys!!" Y/N exclaimed. Even though Y/N disliked Susie, it felt wrong that she was going to be with the enemy team.

"And why not? Ralsei admitted himself that I'm no good hero, so why don't I join with Lancer?" Susie scoffed. Raleei spoke, "But Susie, you can't just-" "Quiet Toothpaste Boy! Susie is MY comrade now!" Lancer interrupted.

"Hahaha, yeah, Toothpaste Boy!" Susie chuckled. "We're going to have monogrammed track jackets!" Lancet said. "Yeah!" Susie backed up. "And sleepovers! Where we tell each other secrets!" Lancer added.

"Umm, yeah?" Susie hesitantly agreed, slightly weirded out. "Anyway, uhh, see you guys never," Susie chuckled. This was going to be fun. "Haha!! If you can even last that long!"

Lancer countered back towards Kris, Ralsei, and Y/N. Lancer was way more fun to hang out with than those losers. Lancer let out one last evil laugh and Susie and Lancer sprinted off the checker board.

-

Y/N POV:

Y/N stood there dumbfounded. Susie had join the bad guys. Was she going to cause more trouble now? Y/N gulped. Though she hated to admit but without Susie, it wouldn't really feel the same. "Kris, Y/N.." Ralsei finally spoke. "Perhaps I shouldn't have been too hard her," he said, lowering his gaze.

"Ralsei, I don't know what you're talking about. I think Susie is just being difficult right now." Y/N protested. Ralsei glanced at her with anxiety then let out. "I just worry that if Susie is way too eager to fight..then.." Ralsei gazed sorrowfully. Y/N knew what he was talking about. It wouldn't lead to anything great.

Ralsei sighed. "Well, let's just be kind to her, ok?" He suggested. "I'm sure Susie'll come around soon!" Ralsei managed a hopeful smile. Y/N let out a sigh, "I just hope she doesn't hurt anyone on the way," Y/N said. Their conversation over, Kris led the group towards the next area, leaving the checker board.

-

The blocky foliage grows thick above Y/N's head. The peaceful atmosphere, and the soft wind that rustled the trees calmed Y/N's anxiety. As Kris led the group forward, going deep into the forest, Y/N had to admit that without Susie, there was less arguments. But Susie was their teammate, they had to convince her to come back. Before she could react, a white puffy rabbit suddenly emerged from one of the red bushes. Challenging into a battle, everyone prepared into their battle positions.

Y/N held out her sharp dagger in her hand, but she knew she wouldn't need it, as always. Waiting for Kris's orders, they ordered the team to blow at the rabbit monster.

Weird command but everything was unusual and wild in the Dark World. It made Y/N happy that she was included to adventure with her friends as well as being in the prophecy.

Y/N blew as well as Ralsei and Kris.

The cloudy white rabbit suddenly grew tiny and seemed relax and calm now. And after the Rabbick's attack, Kris spared the creature and won. The team continued onward, passing rows of many red-leaved shrubs.

Kris stared ahead, Y/N noticed that they(♡) had been silent for a while, even the time when Susie had join with Lancer. Y/N wondered if she should talk to them, it'd be nice to know more about them. And Ralsei looked like he needed time to himself. He looked troubled. It made Y/N worry.

As Y/N was about to reach out to Kris, Y/N could make out snickering up ahead.

There ahead was Susie and Lancer. Well they hadn't gone far huh. As they got closer towards them, Lancer turned around. Susie turned as well. "Susie..! Lancer..!" Ralsei exclaimed, looking quite angry, though it wasn't intimidating. The pink brute chuckled. "Well if it isn't the so-called Heroes!" Lancer grinned mischievously.

"Are you finally ready to see what happens.." Susie started. "When you try to act soft.." Lancer continued. "Against a team that crushes ANYONE in their way?" Susie finished.

"Dark Jack Lancer!" Lancer posed. "Violent Ax Susie!" Susie smirked. "Together we are.." A yellow glare from Susie as she showed her yellow teeth. "The Dark G/N Gang!" Lancer announced as he and Susie posed with her flaming ax.

Y/N didn't want to admit it, but it was quite impressing on how their motto and poses went. But they did take her group name and added one word.

"Um..So what's your, um, evil plan?" Ralsei asked kindly.

Lancer and Susie looked stumped all of a sudden. "Huh?" Susie's smirk faltered. "Dude, we JUST formed our team." Susie said. 'Wait, they formed that in a matter of seconds-?' Y/N thought unbelievably.

"We haven't done anything past our intro yet." Susie said. "Have a little patience, please," Lance said seriously "Oh, um, sorry. " Ralsei apologized. "We're, um, looking forward to the rest!"

"Heh, well, you won't have to look forward for long." Susie smiled.

"At least your intro was good," Y/N cheered up. Lancer perked up at that. "Really??" He said. "Heh, yea," Y/N answered back. "Of course our intro was good. Even better than good," Susie snorted but it sounded like she took the compliment.

"Starting now, we're going to work CEASELESSLY," Lancer said. "Unstoppably" Susie added. "To make an evil plan to TRASH you clowns." Lancer said as he snickered.

Susie turned around, her back facing the 3. "Watch your backs." She said. "And your fronts!" Lancer added, a wide evil smile on his face as he turned around as well. And after that, they ran off.

-

Word Count: 1027 words

Also for those who are wondering, yes this is a Kris x Reader book. I want to keep Kris's original personality here as much as possible as well as my own creative personality for Kris. As I said I want to take things slow, so the romance here will go steadily up.

I don't want to go too fast and quick as I want this book to be enjoyable for all readers.

No fluff today on this chp, sry yall but maybe in the next future chp(s) I will add some c;

But for now, hope ya'll enjoy this quirky chp and have a great day/night!

-Lunar