Epilouge - Control

Ahh we are finally to the last chp of this book
This book was honestly fun to make, in some items pressuring but over time, my love of writing this book and in general grew and grew even more!

And *sobs uncontrollably* you guys are legit gods I- 10k reads?!?! I'm so glad y'all love this book

Please do check out my other books and more to come! Thank you for your love and support, because of it, it gives me motivation and inspiration so thank you ❤️❤️🙏

Now do please enjoy! Note that this whole entire chp is Kris's POV!

Also if you want, you can check out the link above! The remix and singer for this "Don't Forget" remix is just amazing. It really gives a good ending theme for this book, but also a hint of the beginning for a new adventure.. ;)

!Art above not made by me!

——————————

  Kris laid on the floor, slowly gaining consciousness and quivering their eyes open. Their hair covered their face and fell as they slowly rose up. The area was dark, barely able to see a thing. They could hear the sound of shuffling beside them. Squinting their eyes hard to focus who was there, they could catch the familiar large figure of Susie. They let out a little sigh of relief. Yet they were crestfallen that Y/N hadn't gone back with them. Their heart earned to see her again, yet seeing her better was a far greater desire.

"Wha-What happened-?" Susie groaned in a panic. "I can't see anything!" She said. "Kris you there?" Susie called out. "Yeah," they said quietly. "Great, help me find the light here," Susie walked around. Kris tried to feel the wall as they walked around blindly in the dark. Their foot caught something and they tripped, their face meeting Susie's back. "Hey, watch it!" Susie growled. Kris rubbed their face and continued to look for the light switch, knocking over unknown figures and stepping on squeaky toys on the ground. The light suddenly lit the room up on an instant as Kris could guess Susie found the light switch. "Huh? The unused classroom?" Susie scratched her head in bewilderment. Chess pieces and cards were spread across the floor in a mess. A checked board that held checker pieces stacked upon each laid in front of Kris. A carpet held more of the mess and a purple plush that resembled a familiar cat. "How'd we get here?" Susie raised the burning question. "Hey, Kris," she spoke to them who perked up to their response. Susie was back to her usual look. Her brown hair hanging messily over her face yet her eyes were now visible than before. Her ragged purple sweater and reared jeans were now back. Kris had noticed as they looked down upon themself that they had returned in their comfy lime green and yellow sweater and brown pants.

"What..What just happened? Like that wasn't a dream or anything, was it?" Susie asked them. Kris thought for a moment but they knew immediately that it wasn't. Y/N wasn't here with them and she couldn't have been a dream. And if they and Susie had the same dream, well that was highly impossible. Kris shook their head to the side indicating a no. "Well I suppose you're right. That was too real to be a dream. Plus.." Susie agreed but stopped as Kris knew what they were gonna say next.

"Anyway, as I was SAYING, let's just tell Alphys we couldn't find any chalk," Susie said as she walked out the room, leaving Kris stranded behind.

Taking one last look of the messy room, they left it too.

-

"Man, the sun's already setting," Susie said. Through the windows, orange rays of sunlight cast through the dim hallways. Kris could hear the faint song of chirping birds. "Everyone else must have gone home by now," Susie scratched the back of her neck. The school was quiet so Kris knew she was right. "Guess Alphys'll know better than to ask US next time, huh?" She chuckled facing Kris. Kris let out a light chuckle too.