Falling out of love is hard

Qibli POV.

Qibli didn't know how to feel about Moon anymore. He used to love her, he should love her. He didn't exactly get why he didn't feel the same about Moon anymore, a thought he came up with was that their relationship might have been a little sudden. Perhaps I just shouldn't think about it? I'll have to confront Moon one day...

"What are you doing right now? Sulking?" Kinkajou asked, interrupting Qibli's internal monologue.

"No! I'm thinking about something very serious right now!" Qibli replied.

"Ohhhh, sorry... Well, what is this super serious thing about?" Kinkajou jumped onto her bed. Very bad timing Kinkajou! Very bad time to ask about what I'm thinking about. Qibli thought miserably.

"It's about... Moon..." Qibli let out a sigh, sinking into his bed even more.

"Oh- oh no! Did something happen between you two?!" Kinkajou cried.

"That's the problem. Nothing has happened between us." She stared at the ceiling for a while.

"Well... have you tried... talking to her?"

"Oh wow, if only I had done that." Qibli said sarcastically.

"So... what are you planning on doing?" She asked. Qibli stopped, as this was exactly what he was thinking about before. He didn't know what to do.

"I don't know." Qibli groaned.

"Now you're acting like Winter." She laughed. Qibli felt a pang of longing to see Winter again, but he didn't have the time of day or bravery to go to Sanctuary to see him. Winter probably didn't want to see Qibli anyways. Qibli raised his head and looked over to Kinkajou, her mouth ajar to speak before a voice echoed through the halls.

"QIBLI! KINKAJOU! I NEED YOUR HELP HERE OVER AT THE LIBRARY" Qibli sighed, burying his head into his pillow giving himself one last chance to mope, before heaving himself up and whisking out the door with Kinkajou not far behind. They both traveled down the hallway when they stood before the library entrance.

Tsunami and Sunny were in the library along with Starflight behind a desk. Qibli glanced around a bit not spotting Fatespeaker at first before seeing her behind a bookshelf at the back of the room.

"Sooo... sorry to bother you but as you know we're reorganizing the library..." Sunny said anxiously.

"Chill Sunny, they're your students, you can make them do whatever you want." Tsunami patted Sunny's head.

"No we can't! They aren't our slaves!" Sunny squeaked, brushing off Tsunami's talon.

"Wow, so nice guys, we're right here y'know!" Kinkajou joked, Qibli let out a little chuckle.

"Anyhow, we better start now." Tsunami sighed, turning around to walk into the library. Sunny, Kinkajou and Qibli followed suit. The library wasn't gigantic, but even so, a small library would take some time to reorganize. Due to the fact that the library was moderately sized, this no doubt would take a long time. Qibli felt himself groan a little as he started un-shelving the bookshelf that was located at the back of the room.

He took his time to think about Winter who was probably in Sanctuary right now. Qibli wondered what he was doing and let himself imagine what he could be doing right now. Perhaps he was studying his scavengers that he loved so much. Qibli remembered every time Winter would ramble on about how amazing scavengers were, and how horrifying it was how dragons ate them. Qibli himself didn't mind eating scavengers, but he held off on that activity ever since he met Winter. He didn't exactly know why but didn't question it too much.