𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

𓃰

each girl sighed, ending off a boring friday night. jolea, avona, my'ani, braylen lee, and astoria were all heading off to bed.

another day of having their mutilations was tiring and they almost felt terrible having to hide it.

jolea, pulled the white powder out of her drawer, lined it up on her desk in her small room, took a sniff and shook her head.

she knew what she did wasnt good for her, but her fix was the only way the thought of it.

avona, a smart minded girl, sat on her bed, looking at an old picture of her and her twin, wondering where her, and her father were.

tears started to run down her face as the thoughts started to flow through her brain.

where are they?
why did they leave?
are they dead?
is my sister like me?

every thought she had just put her mind to sleep.

my'ani had just gotten out of a heated argument with her mom. her mother never understood why my'ani couldnt just keep her powers to herself.

my'ani just want to live recklessly, but that obviously wasnt safe for her. after locking her door, my'ani punched another hole in the wall, pissed by her moms actions, and decided to lay down, hoping the sleep would come sooner so she can calm down.

braylen lee had just been watching her shows on her macbook air.

after a days worth of shopping, stealing, and spending, braylen had tired herself out. she walked over to her pre-made out bed, and clapped her lights off.

astoria was trying to get used to new adulthood. an apartment, empty because she had just moved in, just let her hear the traffic outside.

she had no bed yet, all she has was the few snacks and a couch. just coming home from work, she took her barista apron off and laid out on the small couch she had, falling asleep.

a thud was heard from all the girls but they all ignored it, continuing their rest. out of nowhere, a burning slap came across their face, they all jumped up in defense, but a needle in their necks followed up.

"i'll see you one day.." were the last words that filled all of their ears before they all blacked out.

___

𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲𝐞𝐝, 𝐯𝗼𝐭𝐞 𝐧 𝐜𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭 - 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞